1. Warlock levelling spec

It's my first warlock, can anyone give me a levelling spec (not only the specialization) or even a levelling rotation? I always end mana after a mob so i have to drink like a dwarf!

2. http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#IZ0GfhkAdihsMzAoE00qb

The spec honestly doesn't matter at all, that's why nobody gave you one until now. All 3 specs are decent for leveling, with Demonology often being seen as the easiest, because your demon does a lot of the job for you. The rotation goes like this for each spec:

- Demonology: is a very straightforward spec, which requires very little management or thought. Apply Immolation, Corruption and a curse. Spam Shadowbolt. When Molten Core procs, use Incinecate. When Decimation procs, use Soul Fire. The demon you will use at first is Voidwalker, then Felguard when you reach it in the talents.

- Affliction: relies on damage-over-time effects and has the best sustain from the 3 specs through Haunt, Siphon Life and Drain Life. Apply Corruption, Unstable Affliction and a curse. Use Haunt on cooldown. Use Shadowbolt if you're at full health or Drain Life if you're not. When the enemy is low HP, use Drain Soul, especially if you have improved it. The demon you will use for max damage is Felhunter, otherwise Voidwalker.

- Destruction: is a very bursty spec, resembling the playstyle of Fire mages or Elemental shamans. The trade-off is that you have very little sustain and are squishy. Apply Immolation, immediately followed by Conflagrate, then fill with Incinerate (Shadowbolt until you learn incinerate). The demon you will use for max damage is Imp, otherwise Voidwalker. Glyph of Conflagrate is a must for anyone playing Destruction.

Your best friend during leveling, no matter which spec you choose, is Life Tap. It turns your health into mana, it allows you to fight forever without ever stopping. It promotes a playstyle around draining your opponent's health so you can convert it to mana - something that Affliction is very good at.

3. Read this guide:
    http://theworldofwarcrafters.blogspo...#axzz45cEIXopV

Your main issue will be resource management (as taralej mentioned above) so afflication is the best spec for solo levelling until you reach level 50.