1. Instant 80?

Yo wasup

Just signed up and want to try out he lvl 80. I dont find out how to get instant level 80 tho, help?

Thanks

2. Yo wasup

Just signed up and want to try out he lvl 80. I dont find out how to get instant level 80 tho, help?

Thanks
    First you donate, and after you receive your coins you go to http://www.warmane.com/account/services
    there you select your server, your character, you select COINS and character level up.

INSTANT LEVEL 80

Instant Level 80 costs 20 Coins and provides:
    - Character instantly leveled up to level 80
    - Instant Level 80 does not include spells, skills or any other benefits
    - Instant Level 80 is irreversible and not eligible for refund

3. So you cant get to 80 for free? on any server/realm?

4. So you cant get to 80 for free? on any server/realm?
    no you can't sir

5. So you cant get to 80 for free? on any server/realm?
    You can on Blackrock, but it's a PvP-only realm.

6. Really? thank god, how does that work? create a character and it will be 80?

7. Really? thank god, how does that work? create a character and it will be 80?
    yes, Blackrock is instant max level with Free Gear to do Bgs, Arenas with tons of Custom feature to enjoy even more PvP

8. My Account --> Services --> select your Character on realm --> Coins --> Character level up

9. why doesnt lordaeron have insta 80?

10. if lordaeron gets insta 80 ill buy it

11. if lordaeron gets insta 80 ill buy it
    you can actually. go here: https://www.warmane.com/account/trade , select Lordaeron and buy a level 80 character, you can filter for the ones with lower price
    Edited: June 19, 2016

12. i think i may be confused about server rates.. if i knew the server rates it would solve this issue..
    Lordaeron is x7 and icecrown is x1 correct?

13. Lordaeron x1
    Icecrown x7

Icecrown has "character level up" (instant lvl 80) feature
    Lordaeron does NOT have "character level up" feature but, as I said before, you can buy a level 80 character on Lordaeron
    Edited: June 19, 2016