1. Looking for a pve/pvp guild on horde

As stated I am looking for a guild to join that are experienced in pve mainly but I also enjoy doing pvp so a mix of the two would be great but not mandatory. My main charater is a unholy death knight 402 with os blood 395 and 396 pvp geared. I also have two alts a druid tank 388 and a arcane mage 381.

My experience in pve is 8/8 hc 10mn ds, 4/4 normal bot nm 10mn, 4/7 firelands nm 10mn and also 5/5 bwd (nefarian not working as you know).

I am on horde side.

2. I will warn you horde is not good for PVP you will loose and alliance is far better at pvp I got toons on both sides horde is decently better for pve but if you try pvp you will loose 99 percent of the time...

3. I will warn you horde is not good for PVP you will loose and alliance is far better at pvp I got toons on both sides horde is decently better for pve but if you try pvp you will loose 99 percent of the time...
    Are you on drugs? In what aspect of PvP are you speaking of? Arenas obviously alliance would be more dominant due to human racial, arenas is far from the most popular aspect of pvp on Neltharion most of the PvP community activly runs BGs and the hardcore ones do RBGs, more horde pvp guilds queue BG than alliance, I rarely lose BGs because it's just greenies queuing half the time and horde has x2 as many wins than alliance if we are talking about RBGs 20 wins each atleast from <FATALITY> and <D O N O R S> respectively

If we are talking about Guilds well horde is still much more active with multiple guilds compared to alliance who has 1-2 at most.

PvE wise Horde has always had the best PvE, horde has the best PvE guild Alpha & Omega with some others around, on alliance Canadian Tier Raiding is good and Putas & Whiskey are decent as well but aside from these 2 guilds no one on alliance gives a f*ck about PvE

4. Well maybe not entirely true. I have 3 horde and 3 alliance and while horde certainly pugs more and seem more interested in pve alliance still does good. Got my 8/8 hc achiv from being in alliance and not from the guilds you mention (everyone i have met from putas n whiskey have been very rude also).

And for pvp yes horde more or less always wins bg because only newly dinged people from alliance join and get rekt. Haven't gotten to try arena on horde yet so can't comment on that.

5. My old guildmaster had made a guild on horde so I joined his and now I'm pve leader. He is one of the top pvpers on horde so ofc he is pvp Leader :D