1. Eternal Progression

Will lordaeron raids be restricted by tiers? I mean, to enter Ulduar 25m we need to have the achiv from previous 25m raids, to enter Ulduar 10m need to have achiv from previous 10m raids, etc etc

This way you cant skip content or get boosted

2. Will lordaeron raids be restricted by tiers? I mean, to enter Ulduar 25m we need to have the achiv from previous 25m raids, to enter Ulduar 10m need to have achiv from previous 10m raids, etc etc

This way you cant skip content or get boosted
    It wont be an issue either way because no guild is going to take any scrubs. Youre pretty much going to have to be BiS or over 4k gs.

3. No they won't. There is no point in doing that.

4. It wont be an issue either way because no guild is going to take any scrubs. Youre pretty much going to have to be BiS or over 4k gs.
    This makes an extremely poor demand for any real progression raiding guild to have.

5. This makes an extremely poor demand for any real progression raiding guild to have.
    I was just letting him know that Ulduar wont be a walk in the park so there isnt any reason to set the parameters he was talking about. People will have to be geared to do Ulduar. They arent going to go in there with blues or pvp gear and expect to be carried.

6. I was just letting him know that Ulduar wont be a walk in the park so there isnt any reason to set the parameters he was talking about. People will have to be geared to do Ulduar. They arent going to go in there with blues or pvp gear and expect to be carried.
    Well ulduar isnt the problem, the problem is after we get fos and pos

7. I was just letting him know that Ulduar wont be a walk in the park so there isnt any reason to set the parameters he was talking about. People will have to be geared to do Ulduar. They arent going to go in there with blues or pvp gear and expect to be carried.
    Not being fully equipped with the best items, as you previously used as an argument regarding the matter, does not necessarily equate to one having blue equipment or PvP gear.

8. FOS POS AND HOR are dungeons to help gear for ICC. 226ilvl is Ulduar. Itll get replaced before ICC.