1. 3 ppl at 2s arena match? seems legit

Today we face hunter / feral team, i kill hunter easily then proceed to feral. Suddenly a warrior named Todou from Attitude Era pop up from nowhere in the midddle of arena maps, and start rekting us that have low HP. And ofc he gain rating too. Seems Legit.

Lets screenshot talk:

And for those who curious match id is ....., ofc you guys can check easily that is 2s arena.

2. Welcome to Warmane
    That's how 2s works around here :p

3. This made my day. I have never seen something like that before.

4. I have seen 11vs10 in wsg a few times, but this is very odd indeed haha

5. how come this report came out so late......... :D
    Hi todou here, it just happened unexpectedly when we're doing 2s with my warlock friend... the last arena we joined was in nagrand arena, but the gates didn't open so we stay there until it does... meanwhile my friend left the arena.. and i waited a little longer. then i suddenly been ported at the center of the tol viron match in that screen shot lol

6. how come this report came out so late......... :D
    Hi todou here, it just happened unexpectedly when we're doing 2s with my warlock friend... the last arena we joined was in nagrand arena, but the gates didn't open so we stay there until it does... meanwhile my friend left the arena.. and i waited a little longer. then i suddenly been ported at the center of the tol viron match in that screen shot lol
    NU-UH You obviously created arena-port-hack porgram!

7. no man, just some random person killing random people in a fcking random arena match for a random fcking reason.......

8. This reminds me of cata Frostwolf , when i was doing rdf with pugs , if memory servers me good we had DK , Mage , shaman , prist and warr then after a boss fight server started to lagg big time we couldn't move then after abut 30-40 sec it unfreezes and suddenly we have warlock instead of mage in RDF it was most bizarre thing that happen to me on molten at the time. and i was not the only one to notice prist did as well.

9. It is sad that someone try to hide evidence ( or some other movtives) by removing screenshot and match id :)

10. It is sad that someone try to hide evidence ( or some other movtives) by removing screenshot and match id :)
    It's much sadder that you can't follow simple Forum rules and even feel you're justified in whining about them being enforced.