1. BM pets damage now on new core?

I wonder whats the best pet for dps now on new core? I played hunter on old one and well known best pets for damage were devilsaurus and raptors (bugged savage rend). What is situation now pvp/pve wise?

2. Devilsaur is the best.
    YOU SIR are totally wrong and sorry to "correct" you but the BEST PET was on retail, was on #premoltdown, was on #postmoltdown, was on #prelordcoreupdate and is in the current Warmane WotLK core OBVIOUSLY a SPOREBAT!.

3. YOU SIR are totally wrong and sorry to "correct" you but the BEST PET was on retail, was on #premoltdown, was on #postmoltdown, was on #prelordcoreupdate and is in the current Warmane WotLK core OBVIOUSLY a SPOREBAT!.
    Sporebat ... that's like a batman wannabe bat with a cold no ? Or a soon to be zombie wannabe bat.

4. I wonder whats the best pet for dps now on new core? I played hunter on old one and well known best pets for damage were devilsaurus and raptors (bugged savage rend). What is situation now pvp/pve wise?
    BM is know longer a viable raiding spec for PvE. As for PvP BM does decent burst damage especially on clothies when you pop all your cds as for which to use thats up to you, but in my opinion core hound and devilsuar are good choices but I'd rather use core hound for arenas I've seen some ally hunters using the chimera pet in BG's so really it's up to you which pet you use.