1. Dummies on Neltharion

Just me that have noticed that the dummies tend to reset them self very often? Like when I get to 34k it can reset and my dps goes to 0 instantly. It's kinda irritating because in order to get in to most raids you need to do a dps test. (Didn't know where to post this).

2. It caused by your dots dropping combat... keep a dot up on another dummy, or get someone to attack your dummy too to keep you in combat.

3. Had someone attack while I was dpsing since I'm not a dot class but it still resets :s

4. Had someone attack while I was dpsing since I'm not a dot class but it still resets :s
    Thats really odd since they are known to cause Combat Bug not the other way around.

Have you put this on the bugtracker? Have you noticed an exact way of replicating it so I can go have a shot.

5. No wanted to know if someone else where having the problem.

Noticed it on both alliance and horde side today tried with both dot class and non dot class tried having others dps it and tried multidoting etc but it keeps reseting. Never had this much of a problem :/

6. I usually do my dps testing on ironforge dummies and they don't usually reset on my shaman (ele)
    have noticed a reset issue with a friend that was trying subtlety rogue out when I was helping for Honor Among Thieves proc in Stormwind summies tho