1. PvP Balance

Whats it like with PVP? IS one side more favored by pvp players? On most private servers its always weighed. I am looking to start up WOTLK until MOP becomes more playable. I dont want to end up like the MOP server and only win when I play my horde toons.

Thanks

2. Depending on what kind of PvP.

Majority of players choose alliance for arenas cause human racial.

Battlegrounds are 50-50. Depending on the time.

3. Depending on what kind of PvP.

Majority of players choose alliance for arenas cause human racial.

Battlegrounds are 50-50. Depending on the time.
    Yeah that's absolute bs because when you subtract all the random pugs which are horrible on both sides you are left with 1 guild on horde side which is Warbringers and you can't even count the peekaboos coz I rarely see them on. On the other hand the alliance side has a ton of people and guilds who roflstomp BGs. That being said, Warbringers ain't even that special but they're the only ones who can try and make a difference. The total number of players on horde side who actually matter can be counted on barely 2 hands.

4. Don't Forget the Rudolfs tho but they are aswell inactive

5. Yeah that's absolute bs because when you subtract all the random pugs which are horrible on both sides you are left with 1 guild on horde side which is Warbringers and you can't even count the peekaboos coz I rarely see them on. On the other hand the alliance side has a ton of people and guilds who roflstomp BGs. That being said, Warbringers ain't even that special but they're the only ones who can try and make a difference. The total number of players on horde side who actually matter can be counted on barely 2 hands.
    I was talking from my perspective. Havent lost a bg in while. And I'm horde.

6. I was talking from my perspective. Havent lost a bg in while. And I'm horde.
    Well I could say the same thing if I qued a few BGs now and then with 5+ ppl

7. Well I could say the same thing if I qued a few BGs now and then with 5+ ppl
    This fellow seems to have a low opinion of horde, perhaps he plays at a different time from you or I MadisonIvy! Personally I dont win every BG as horde but I would say we win alot.

8. Yeah that's absolute bs because when you subtract all the random pugs which are horrible on both sides you are left with 1 guild on horde side which is Warbringers and you can't even count the peekaboos coz I rarely see them on. On the other hand the alliance side has a ton of people and guilds who roflstomp BGs. That being said, Warbringers ain't even that special but they're the only ones who can try and make a difference. The total number of players on horde side who actually matter can be counted on barely 2 hands.
    Actually this guy is right, well he forgot to mention that Horde has <Ohdo> but other than that everything is true.
    You also forgot to mention that (IMO) the best Alliance players are actually ex-Horde who were spineless to stay and fight the suddenly overwhelming Alliance so they went and joined them.
    Tip to Horde players, from someone who solo queues all day(mostly).
    In the mornings most of the pvp players will solo queue and Horde wins a lot of that, when there are no premades at all.
    In the afternoon Alliance is able to run around 4 to 5 premades while Horde will have 1 or 2 (rarely more).
    In the evening Horde will absolutely crush Alliance premades 5/7 days in the week I would say.

Hail <Ohdo>.

9. Actually this guy is right, well he forgot to mention that Horde has <Ohdo> but other than that everything is true.
    You also forgot to mention that (IMO) the best Alliance players are actually ex-Horde who were spineless to stay and fight the suddenly overwhelming Alliance so they went and joined them.
    Tip to Horde players, from someone who solo queues all day(mostly).
    In the mornings most of the pvp players will solo queue and Horde wins a lot of that, when there are no premades at all.
    In the afternoon Alliance is able to run around 4 to 5 premades while Horde will have 1 or 2 (rarely more).
    In the evening Horde will absolutely crush Alliance premades 5/7 days in the week I would say.

Hail <Ohdo>.
    4 to 5 premades on alliance? sounds veri legiiit

10. 4 to 5 premades on alliance? sounds veri legiiit
    Yes, want me to screenshot it next time I see it or you got a proof that I'm wrong yourself?
    I personally saw POKEMONS, Valars, Carpe, TBO and one premade consisting of friends I guess being in que/bg at the same time.
    You either honestly believe that it is balanced or you are actually blind.

Ah yeah, I remember now, you also spoke your mind on some other topic about how many guilds are there on each side and you just spoke no more after I replied. I would suggest that you simply repeat that action here as well.
    Edited: April 12, 2016

11. i never seen pvp guild named ohdo. there was a players which had 2-3k geared guys in battleground.

12. Horde will always win BGs if there's Icyhearts in it. Fact.

Jk I meant Dazzb.

13. Quote from 300
    "Captain: Earthquake?
    Leonidas: No, Captain: Ohdo battle formations."

14. Horde will always win BGs if there's Icyhearts in it. Fact.

Jk I meant Dazzb.
    Icyhearts best dk korea

15. Ohdo doesn't do sh*t is just a do nothing guild full of spammed invited low lvl characters they are not a pvp guild is just a pretender guild like Cenarius.

123 ... Last