So I'm probably the only one to complain about this, and when they reduced the amount of skeletons you can have in retail I got a lot of back lash, saying it reduces lag etc. But I just came from Nost looking for a new server, but this small little thing really bugs me. I'm fine with WOTLK it was pretty good, I really like the WoD models even though they're a bit glitched, I like a few other things. But this one little thing bugs me so much. The skeletons are a sign of an active PvP server and when there is none thats kinda lame. Also seeing not a single skeleton in a battleground makes it feel so lame :/ after an epic battle theres usually tons of skeletons everywhere not just an empty battlefield. So I mean, if you really dont want to change it, is there any way I can change it just on my client? I want to play on this server but it just bugs me so much and my friends refuse to switch servers so I don't really want to ditch them just because of it. Again you may think its a bit silly, but it's the small things that matter. It also seems like you reduced the time NPC corpses stay, this is really annoying not getting loot because they disappear so fast or not being able to skin an animal because I couldn't kill off a group in time.