1. Making gold at lvl 90

Hi everyone here is a small guide to make some good gold pretty quick ,so for this to do u have to go ICECROWN then ARGENT TOURNAMENT which is here .

After that go inside the ally room as there are 2 big tents there one horde one ally .

The marked peoples in red will give u the quests its the same 3 quests repeating 5 times

These r the quests u r looking for

After getting the quests just come outside and there will be some npc's standing there

NOW U CAN ONLY CARRY THE QUEST ITEMS FOR 1 QUEST ONLY THATS 3 MARK SO KILL 3 GUYS TAKE ITEM GO BACK IN TURN QUEST AND REPEAT AND RINSE THIS 5 TIMES

After that u have to go here

And kill these mobs

After that u have to go here

and kill these mobs CONVERTED HERO's

AND AFTER THAT U HAVE JUST MADE 2250 GOLD IN HARDLY 10/15 MINUTES . You can do that on one toon or w/e many toons u want u dont need any help by anyone u dont have to worry about respawn u dont have to worry about anything at all :) .

So for this u need 1 hour + exalted with CLOUD SERPANT AND SHADO PAN REPUTATION

First cloud serpant go to ARBORTEM in JADE FOREST and check these 3 npc's

These will give u the quests now the blacked out quests dont work so leave them rest take all

Now after taking quests i would advice u to check the map

The quest helper i mean blizz quest helper thingy that shows quests on your map is like 80% correct about these quests so if u find the icons somewhere a bit not on place then dont worry explore a bit and u will find it .
    Now there are bag of poop all over arbotem the hive bee is right near arbortem ,these i dont think u would have trouble finding so after that go to the spider cave which is

There are 3 quests in spider cave and 2 quests in oona cave . After doing that go to windward isle and

Both of the cave has 1 quest boss the madcap is easy spawn but tiger take like 8 to 10 mins . There are shoes all over the isle in this area so collect them and kill the tigers . The drop rate of tiger quest item is kinda low so do what i do i just do the killing quest of tigers and if any item drops fine if not then i move on and next day i complete the quest :) .
    After that do the eggs quest they r also there and the 8 mob kill + 5 spears they are also spreaded all along the windward isle backside .
    After that u r done with Cloud serpant .Now u have done 15 quests which gives u almost 3200 gold +75 valor points ,now we move on to shado pan .

Same goes with these dont take the quests cutted out except mogu menace quests in 2nd pic u take all those 3 same quests.

AFTER that check the map

Now lets go to the firs quest u r gonna do which is deathstalker one go to the shown area on yur map and kill the mobs . Now there is this spirit quest which u need to grab some items from mobs but as its lolten u dont have to just click on this thing on ground 8 time and it will be done heres the example

After that check the checkpoint map and go other quest and so on ,now the another checkpoint which have kinda troubly thingy for most peoples is SRAVES QUESTS . So here is another ss for the siege engine and statues locations

There are 3 quests here which sometimes u have to skip which are target of oppurtunity x2 and bigger they come coz a lots of horde ally r doing these same quests and the respawn time of these mobs is 1 hour or 30 minutes but its long ,so its up to u if u dont mind waiting .
    Now you would have 12 quests <100% done> till now except the 3 which i said mob respawn and if u do 3 of them too then 15 quests here which makes 3100 gold and 75 more vp .
    Now all of this took me around 50 minutes

So 6k+ gold+140 vp MINIMUM you would get in 50 minutes which is not a bad deal ,now there are like 10 more quests which i do here and there like 3 in mistfall 4 in anglers wharf and 3 in temple of jade serpant So u can do them too which hardly takes like 10 to 15 more mins Im writing the names here
    MISTFALL-----
    my town is on fire
    8x mob kill
    10x quest item collect

TEMPLE OF JADE SERPANT-----
    8XArrows collect
    6X Adept blessed
    15X Mobs killed

ANGLER'S WHARF-----
    BRIGHT BAIT
    VICECIN SOUP
    8X MOBS KILL
    BOMBING FOR FISHING

I m pretty sure u guys will find them without being spoonfeeded :P

Now i end this wall of text i hope i helped some and i say again this guide is not as detailed as was the argent quester one coz they were 3 quests here we r talking about 30+ i cant do that much uploads :P . And there are some other quests in arbortem which starts with CHALLENGE they also work and you have to kill nearby npc's .

In the end im sorry for the english if i made some mistakes as its not my first language . And idk why but my screenshots are being cut in here but most of the cutput part doesnt rly matter so good luck :)

Regards
    KSHTRIYA

2. Is argent tournament thing still viable? i gues it will be till they change rates tho?

3. This was good but now they lowered the rates.... so........ sad for me poor scums. xD