1. Collecting points/voting

Good Evening everyone, i would love to know if i am able to vote onto this server to collect points. How does someone tend to collect points? so we can buy stuff from the market? i tried clicking the "collect points" button but it responds to me that i have no points to be collected. How do i gather points? is there a voting system? or is it some part of Donation? please help me figure this out. Thank you very much :)

Best Regards,
    Falanar

2. If I remember correctly, this is based on your ingame achievement (throughout the realms?) I think you will need a certain amount of Achievement points before being able to collect

3. assuming your account is in good standing (hasn't been banned in the last 365 days) you will need 1000 unique account-wide* achievement points to collect a base of 0.5 points per day, while at 5000 you will be able to collect the maximum of 1.2 points per day

*achievements such as Did Somebody Order a Knuckle Sandwich that count as 10 points in wotlk and are feats of strength in cata and mop do count, however each achievement only counts once across all expansions (that's where 'unique' comes in) even if it gives achievement points for completion on all 3