1. second sargeras?

Hi guys.. i would ask is this realm going to be dead like sargeras? I remmeber the good old time( the merge between the 2 realms) when we had over 3k people and it was actually fun. Now its just stupid. Even the arena queues have changed... over 15 mins to get one fakin arena in the early server time. I wont talk about the bg ques.. i would be happy if you answer me to these questions:

1. Will it get better if prideful come ( more people and more pve)

2. Will be this again a dead server like sargeras

3. What's your opinion to move warsong to mop instant pvp server? I currently play panda wow where they have instant server(mop) Its really good and populated..over 2.3k on peak time only on one pvp server

Feel free to write what you think :)

2. Why ask this? You can't really predict this...

3. You can't predict this? lel
    Mate I know ppl who are hc pvp players and they started doin PvE cuz there is nothing to do. Arenas.. 3s is there any that much? If u find 5 games per day if ure lucky. 2s que is longer and longer, there's is one week before reset and those who wanted to push rating or whatever for tittles would que non-stop. Griev gear is here for 1 year, all chars are 522ilvl even newly made alts. Comparing Sargeras and frostwolf ... just fail. Sargeras went down cuz after some time ppl stoped playing game or moved to WoD or older expansions. And those who left on Sargeras made chars on Fw cuz it had more ppl. Just comparing that lel

4. I believe this is slowly fading into another ghost realm, mostly because of the high expectations towards its slow development. Population might raise for a while when prideful comes, but will most likely drop back to its small number because ppl are simply tired of a mop without actual mop content. They should just drop all the 2k- populated servers and focus on completing something instead of just waiting years and years of developing a bunch of never-ending empty expansions.
    Edited: April 12, 2016

5. I joined warmane feb 2015 , and they had frostwolf with 5k pop and sargeras with 4k ,

then sargeras started dying and they merged the two.

Yes frostwolf is dying because sooner or later people get tired of playing 4-5 Bg´s , neverending bugs and they just go. And its not just tiny bugs its REALLY BAD ones for a REALLY long time ( vanish bug , arena frames bug whatever.. )

you can be promissed the best food in the world but if the restaurant keeps serving you dog food sooner or later you will just go eat somewhere else

6. Frostwolf is in a so bas state that i think it will take so long to fix it even if they try hard, i mean path finder, missing arenas, bgs, all dungens instances not scripted, tons and tons of bugs, server is just boring nothing to do you can't even buy transmogs for vote points nor farm it only for coins, idk pupulation juts drops more and more