1. Will we lose our Conquest Points when new gear is released?

Or can I farm now to save for later?

2. yes, Honor and Conquest Point will be resetted when new gear will be released, by the way it will NOT be released when this Arena season ends (20 April)

3. Last time season ended and the new one began, I'm pretty sure only "honor earned" and "conquest earned" were reset. Theyre not releasing new gear like Skullbashat said, so you should keep your CP. Also if for some weird reason you do not have your grievous weapon, you should probably get it before next Wednesday lol

4. Wait there wont be CP to Honor and Honor to Gold conversion? when they reset it?

5. Wait there wont be CP to Honor and Honor to Gold conversion? when they reset it?
    Not when the season resets, only when new gear is released.

6. So ..if I have like 12K CPs now...will I still have them after 20 of april?...and if I will still have them after 20 of april will I get something for them when the new gear will come?

7. So ..if I have like 12K CPs now...will I still have them after 20 of april?...and if I will still have them after 20 of april will I get something for them when the new gear will come?
    Usually when new gear is released this happens: CP turns into honor, VP turns into JP and honor/JP turn into gold. Next week you wont get anything and new gear wont come. The only thing that will happen is that the amount of honor/CP earned will reset so untill next wednesday you have to buy your honor/CP wepons or you will have to earn 7250 once again.