1. Is Frostwolf diyng?

is it me or i am seeing less and less people evryday !!!??

2. From where did you get the recipe guy and how long it took you?

3. Since the release of Lordaeron the population droped from some 4500-5000 in peak hours to 2000-2500. But that was expected I think. Everyone wants to try something else when things get boring. I think the people that stayed, stayed because of the community and guild comrades and are still having fun playing. I don't think it's dying - people get interested into other things. You could say that WoW as whole is dying if you compare the numbers before and now. But new players come everyday.

4. I joined warmane feb 2015 , and they had frostwolf with 5k pop and sargeras with 4k ,

then sargeras started dying and they merged the two.

Yes frostwolf is dying because sooner or later people get tired of playing 4-5 Bg´s , neverending bugs and they just go. And its not just tiny bugs its REALLY BAD ones for a REALLY long time ( vanish bug , arena frames bug whatever.. )

you can be promissed the best food in the world but if the restaurant keeps serving you dog food sooner or later you will just go eat somewhere else

5. Frostwolf is in a so bas state that i think it will take so long to fix it even if they try hard, i mean path finder, missing arenas, bgs, all dungens instances not scripted, tons and tons of bugs, server is just boring nothing to do you can't even buy transmogs for vote points nor farm it only for coins, idk pupulation juts drops more and more

6. Ive been on molten/warmane since 2011 and tbh the population dropping has happened before. Yeah alot of folks got bored but for some wotlk is their favorite expansion so they went back to it once Lordaeron was finished.

I have friends and guildees that i still have a blast playing with. I primariy do PVP so it could be different for others but i like learning/playing classes ive never played before. Pushing rating and getting rated bg titles or pushing 2s is still fun for me. Higher rating is obviously more of a challenge.

I do think TOT hc will help a small bit, but alot of people ive spoken to want prideful gear and SoO. I'm included in that. Idc much for pve but i raid when I'm sick of doing pvp that day or whatever the case.may be. But having us stuck with grievous gear for a year feelsbadman. Resilience at 80% without prideful sucks. Healers are more annoying to kill in arena and bgs, and this is coming from a resto shaman main.

Give it a little bit. Alot of folks, including me, dont wanna play WoD retail anymore or they don't wanna play another private server. My friends keep me here on warmane. But i say give it time, tot hc and timeless isle are coming and timeless isle should be hella fun. New content and stuff will bring people back, they always come back haha :D