1. Ragnaros Q&A Alliance Side

There was a Q&A session held today on Ragnaros. I figured I would post all the staff replies here so that people will be up to date. Sorry for small font, if you go to the imgur link, should be more visible.

On the merge:

On weekly raid quests:

On Ruby Sanctum:

On the chat mute:

On Sindragosa:

On Shadowmourne Quest Chain:

Streamed Q&As to return?:

On Possible Transmog (Web-enabled)!

Regarding disabling race/name changes on merged realm:

Editing your client to customize races (this is common knowledge, but I'll post the answer anyways):

On population capacity after merge!

HTTPS:

Regarding return of mounts and vanity items to vote shop:

The end!

Thanks a whole bunch for holding the session Hisuer (and other staff).

2. Thanks alot for posting this! :)
    And indeed thanks for hosting, I was just a little sad that it didn't last longer :D was about to ask this question:

/6 mmhh maybe another usefull question: what is the development focus at this moment? :)

#YouThinkYouDoButYouDont

3. Thanks alot for posting this! :)
    And indeed thanks for hosting, I was just a little sad that it didn't last longer :D was about to ask this question:

/6 mmhh maybe another usefull question: what is the development focus at this moment? :)

#YouThinkYouDoButYouDont
    No problem.

I figured a lot of threads can be avoided if we just put all the answers in one place.

4. Agreed, great job on the posting, and information. really helped to get it. And thanks to the staff for holding it.

One question I have, and I'm not sure if you posted all questions or just some.

Was there any information on web based Character Selling/Trading once the merge happens?

5. Agreed, great job on the posting, and information. really helped to get it. And thanks to the staff for holding it.

One question I have, and I'm not sure if you posted all questions or just some.

Was there any information on web based Character Selling/Trading once the merge happens?
    No, noone asked about that. Nonetheless according to Proterean it is being worked on. I would just follow that thread to keep up to date about that feature (if you weren't already)

6. Thanks for the post! Very nice of you.

7. Thankyou OP for making this thread.

Thankyou warmane for the upcoming realm merge.

8. Cant wait for merge!!! Pls make it happen this month.

9. Over 11k population?
    Does that mean that we will have that boring loading screen with [Position in queue] and [Estimated time]?
    Also information on this site says that Ragnaros and Deathwing have about 2,5k players each,and how can that be 11k?
    Is the information about population on the Warmane true at all?
    P.S.
    Where can i ask questions about Lordaeron core?

10. Release information about merge xd "couple" of days have passed ;D

11. For SM quest chain you have some proofs right here: http://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20808
    You failed to read the rest of what the GM said they know it is currently stuck just before the Splintered Throne quest they just wanna make sure hackers don't cheat the system and get instant Shadowmourne. Understand?

Can someone explain this idea of selling or trading characters will this be a thing in the future?

12. Over 11k population?
    Also information on this site says that Ragnaros and Deathwing have about 2,5k players each,and how can that be 11k?
    Because they're talking about the population cap, not the actual population.

Is the information about population on the Warmane true at all?
    Why wouldn't it be true? The numbers seem pretty accurate if you go look around in-game.

Where can i ask questions about Lordaeron core?
    It's no longer just the "Lordaeron Core", all of the wotlk realms are running on that now. What questions do you have in mind?

13. Details about merge?? Cmon... cant wait for it xD
    2 days and season ends,so it would be a good thing to merge the 2 realms few days after season,so we start new one on the new server.

123 Last