1. Details about merge?? Cmon... cant wait for it xD
    2 days and season ends,so it would be a good thing to merge the 2 realms few days after season,so we start new one on the new server.
    Yeah, it's almost 20 and still no info about the merge (╯︵╰,)

2. Thanks for the reply.I just had a feeling that many people left after the fix.But that is just my feel.
    Anyway,my question for the Lordaeron Core or fix,however it's called is general situation about idea of server being Blizzlike.
    To be a bit more precise. Is everythinggoing to be Blizzlike? Things like rep,experience rate,drop rate and many other outside of already scripted content? How much "Blizzlike" is "Blizzlike" mentioned by the Warmane staff?
    I really hope you do understand what i am asking.

Also,i can't seem to find an information about xp rate on deathwing.If you could tell me that as well i would appreciate it.
    EDIT:i found info on xp rate
    Edited: April 18, 2016

3. I just had a feeling that many people left after the fix.But that is just my feel.
    It's not "just your feel", it's a fact.
    The population has dropped a lot, IDK if people ragequit after seeing the new core or they're simply waiting for the merge...

4. You failed to read the rest of what the GM said they know it is currently stuck just before the Splintered Throne quest they just wanna make sure hackers don't cheat the system and get instant Shadowmourne. Understand?

Can someone explain this idea of selling or trading characters will this be a thing in the future?
    More info on the character sale feature can be found here but more info will follow shortly.

Thanks for the reply.I just had a feeling that many people left after the fix.But that is just my feel.
    Anyway,my question for the Lordaeron Core or fix,however it's called is general situation about idea of server being Blizzlike.
    To be a bit more precise. Is everythinggoing to be Blizzlike? Things like rep,experience rate,drop rate and many other outside of already scripted content? How much "Blizzlike" is "Blizzlike" mentioned by the Warmane staff?
    I really hope you do understand what i am asking.

Also,i can't seem to find an information about xp rate on deathwing.If you could tell me that as well i would appreciate it.
    EDIT:i found info on xp rate
    No, the experience, rep, drop rate etc. will all be staying the same for Ragnaros, Deathwing, and the new merged realm.

Blizz-like does not mean blizzclone. When Warmane says blizz-like, they mean no custom content such as custom items being created (or what many call "funservers").

When Warmane says blizz-clone, they mean an exact replica of retail. This would be retail-like drop rates, xp rates, etc.

Lordaeron is the closest realm we have to a blizz-clone, but all three realms are blizz-like.

It's not "just your feel", it's a fact.
    The population has dropped a lot, IDK if people ragequit after seeing the new core or they're simply waiting for the merge...
    I think the population has actually increased in recent days.

Regarding the many questions on when the merge will happen, based on this post we can suspect a lot happening with the season ending on April 27th. I assume merge will likely happen shortly after this date (note that with this many changes happening at once, the merge may get delayed). It's best to be patient and understand just how many changes are happening right now for Warmane. We do need the merge soon, but MoP needs Prideful gear and SoO, while Lordaeron needs Furious gear and Ulduar.

5. I understand now. I appreciate all the work. Thank you very much.

6. Merge cant be so simple delayed dude,if they dont merge shortly after arena seasonds which enda 27th,they are gonna merging it in summer lol damn,because you cant juat merge in middle season when we have arenas right?

7. Merge cant be so simple delayed dude,if they dont merge shortly after arena seasonds which enda 27th,they are gonna merging it in summer lol damn,because you cant juat merge in middle season when we have arenas right?
    ofcourse you can. You can also just delay the new arena season or make an interim season. If it would be smart is another question though ;)

8. Any update on the merge? People are starting to complain on global quite frequently about how dead DW is at the moment. I gather the merge will occur after the PvP season ends but just looking for some clarification.

9. Any update on the merge? People are starting to complain on global quite frequently about how dead DW is at the moment. I gather the merge will occur after the PvP season ends but just looking for some clarification.
    From what I can understand, we're considering doing it in phases. I'm uncertain of any specifics more than that. We have to work out how we're going to handle character names (trying to alleviate the issue as much as possible). Until we figure out how we're going to handle it, it's postponed. It should be sometime soon™.

10. From what I can understand, we're considering doing it in phases. I'm uncertain of any specifics more than that. We have to work out how we're going to handle character names (trying to alleviate the issue as much as possible). Until we figure out how we're going to handle it, it's postponed. It should be sometime soon™.
    giving all free rename would be nice :3

11. People are starting to complain on global quite frequently about how dead DW is at the moment
    same on Rag...

merge the servers before they both die out (╯︵╰,)

12. giving all free rename would be nice :3
    You mean ffa(free for all) ?
    Or you mean after the merge ( if we keep our names) a free rename would be good?

13. From what I can understand, we're considering doing it in phases. I'm uncertain of any specifics more than that. We have to work out how we're going to handle character names (trying to alleviate the issue as much as possible). Until we figure out how we're going to handle it, it's postponed. It should be sometime soon™.
    And guilds? Disbanded/deleted,so we will have to make new ones there i guess..
    Characters names i see are your main focus atm which ofc by most of us if not all are considered the most important,anyway after the merge people will still QQ about it and more because 2 players having same name on ragnaros and deathwing,who will pick it? Yep hard here.
    When you stated "it should be sometime soon" where exactly is that xd,i mean by "soon" you mean summer?
    Middle may?(plzz no middlemay)
    Or after season ends few days later is merge and 1 week before it you give the details about transfering etc.
    We really want this merge... will change the atmosphere,and will improve the gameplay,pvp and pve.
    Hope you guys do it soon!
    Cheers!!

14. If it were up to me, I'd have the merge done already, and let names be first-come, first-serve. I don't think there is any way we could make it anymore fair than that. If anything, be happy that it's not up to me.

As for your question about what soon means: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Soon

15. An announcement will be made with more precise details in about a month after this post. Please do not mistake announcement with date of merge.

So far, what people need to know to avoid worries is:

The name of the realm will be Icecrown.
    It will be a new realm. It will not be Deathwing added into Ragnaros and vice-versa. No transfers between one and another.
    About names, no reserving. Sign in first and take your name and that's it. We won't allow selling names (just like in any other realm).

Doubts about features, precise date, stats, inactive accounts, etc, etc, will be answered within the announcement.

First 123 Last