1. Hello,Can someone give me some advices please?

Hello Guys!I'm pretty "new" to wow because this is my first time i am playing on x1 xp server like Lordaeron i usually played cata and mop and Wotlk back in 2013 on molten so i'm learning a lot about this gsme since i'm playing on Lordaeron,you can call me weir but wow has a lot of mature players which are 20+ and i recently joined a guild and they are like other family to me i mean i have a lot of friends but i can"t tell them my problems or i can't even tell my problems to my parents because they wouldn't understand me,when my friend asked me why I am so addicted to wow and he said that it's bettet to go out i just wanted to say:Dude i'm playing wow because i want to hit 68 asap and go to the Howling Fjord because that place suits me and i feel relaxed there and it's based on Norway,where i want to go when i finish my college he would probably say i'm ******ed and you would say that either but to me Wow is my relaxation place because there i can talk with people which understand me and also have fun while playing i know this all is not something special but that's the main reason i'm addicted to Wow and i know that's bad because it takes all of my free time,Thsnks for reading and hope you can give me some support in the comments down bellow and share your feels with us here:)
    Edited: April 12, 2016

2. Hello Rivendellx!

I see your thread has gone for a week without any replies and I thought I'd just hop in here to say hello! I'm glad you're having a good time, and I hope it only gets even better for you in the future! Enjoy!