1. The pain of LFG

Hello,

I've done multiple dungeon runs with players here on this server, and its been quite okay. But it takes like 30 minutes to find the group, 40 minutes to run around getting the quests for the x dungeon, and leveling is quite slow. (I'm not complaining about leveling here, so dont do any ''switch servers'' ''kys'' ''people like you ruin the community'' junk). Just that it is very pointless doing dungeons unless you are prepared for a few hours of preperations, which you could use to do something else.

Cant anything be done about this?

2. Uhm...

Look for a group while you're doing quests and get all the dungeon quests before you even start looking for a group. Problem solved.

3. If you want to level up quickly there's no really a point to even run dungeons up to maybe utgarde keep, you get more exp and more value out of quests im afraid =/... outlands is just pure quest grind, stay in hellfire to 62 after that go zangar to 64 then nagrand and to 67 in blades edge then hit netherstorm to 68-69!

4. Now, I don't know what dungeons you've been trying to run, nor at what times, but I can' say that I share your problems.
    Like Ygraine said, you can easily gather the quests before you start looking for a group - or look for a group while getting them. I've been leveling as a dps, and never had that much problem finding a group for the dungeons that I wanted to do.
    As for you mentioning that the leveling is slow. Well? It is. I don't know if I understand what you mean by that.

5. I wish Lordaeron was a blizzlike server, I mean without any custom settings/features.

6. I just created a group in 15 minutes for BRD. Had my quests already. Had the brain to collect tanking / healing gear in my bags so I only need to focus on finding DPS. Had the sufficient skills to handle that role without needing the specc. Created a macro to LFM in global for a BRD group while I was questing and progressing.

Not our problem you suck.

/thread.

7. Hello,

I've done multiple dungeon runs with players here on this server, and its been quite okay. But it takes like 30 minutes to find the group, 40 minutes to run around getting the quests for the x dungeon, and leveling is quite slow. (I'm not complaining about leveling here, so dont do any ''switch servers'' ''kys'' ''people like you ruin the community'' junk). Just that it is very pointless doing dungeons unless you are prepared for a few hours of preperations, which you could use to do something else.

Cant anything be done about this?
    I think Blizzard did a pretty piss poor job implementing RDF and made things even worse by putting all the stupid quest givers inside the dungeons. It's like, frack Blizzard. Do you even think any of these things through before you implement them?

The whole freaking point of auto groups was to help players relax a little and be able to quest and run dungeons at the same time, not do the whole damn thing for them. All these BoA's just made things worse as everyone just zergs around now and doesn't care as everything dead in seconds and takes zero effort or coordination.

Listen, i'm not saying auto grouping was a bad thing, but **** Blizzard. They've literally destroyed their own game and their subs show it. At the end of the day the one thing that Blizzard doesn't understand and can't seem to rap their heads around is that the game was never that great to begin with, it was the community that kept players hanging in there and coming back, Nost proved that easily.

8. I wish Lordaeron was a blizzlike server, I mean without any custom settings/features.
    It's not Blizzlike to have the dungeon finder during Naxx. The dungeon finder wasn't introduced until the ICC patch.

I think Blizzard did a pretty piss poor job implementing RDF and made things even worse by putting all the stupid quest givers inside the dungeons. It's like, frack Blizzard. Do you even think any of these things through before you implement them?
    Of course they did. The majority of players like these things. For example, in Cataclysm, most dungeons quests were inside the dungeon, except for Throne of Tides and Halls of Origination, which required you to full clear a zone first. Which do you think was more popular?

Listen, i'm not saying auto grouping was a bad thing, but **** Blizzard. They've literally destroyed their own game and their subs show it.
    The highest sustained year of subscriptions was during the Year of Icecrown, which introduced the dungeon finder.

9. Since RDF isn't coming and that isn't up to discussion, arguing when or if it's "Blizz-like" is pointless.
    The least you could expect from maintaining that course is having the thread gone from turning into the same thing RDF whining we've seen before.