1. Season ending 20th april

When the season ends 20th april. wich currencys will be reset and wich ones will be saved?

I know there probably alreadey some topics about this issue, but i can't find any sources from gm's or devs about what will really happen?

i just want an answer so i don't waste my time farming stuff and then log in to be surprised how much i wasted my time.

2. Arena points will be converted into Honor points, Honor points will be converted into 1 silver per Honor point, just like on retail. This question reappears every season and if we don't reply, we are seen as if we don't care. :(

3. Hey Palutena , thx for the quick reply!

What will happen after the 20th ? New Arena Season or new Content?

4. will there be s6 next season or s5 again?

5. will there be s6 next season or s5 again?
    The gear will be upgraded in early period of the season.

6. Will be there one last flush before season end? Just wanna make sure if i should spend my points now or wait for the last flush before reset.

7. Arena points will be converted into Honor points, Honor points will be converted into 1 silver per Honor point, just like on retail. This question reappears every season and if we don't reply, we are seen as if we don't care. :(
    Responses like this
    Honor/arena points gets reseted after each new patch.
    Same goes with any badge currency and those honor badges from WG.
    Are what causes a bit of panic.

I'll trust what you say is correct and Malaco was mistaken.

8. Arena points will be converted into Honor points, Honor points will be converted into 1 silver per Honor point, just like on retail. This question reappears every season and if we don't reply, we are seen as if we don't care. :(
    I would like to inform you that honor points never got resetted on retail in wrath of the lich king, only arenapoints did. Starting with cataclysm, arenapoints were added to honor at the end of the season and all above the cap was converted into gold.

This convert-thing to silver was starting at cataclysm and was never a thing in wrath of the lich king. Was it really done this way every season on all wotlk realms, because it is not retail-like at all to reset honor there or reset any other currencys than arenapoints?

To make that one clear: Players ask because we were told by Malaco that any badge currency will be wiped with new content and that is even further form being blizzlike. We would still be happy to get conformation what will happen on the WOTLK server Lordaeron.

9. I hope that Emblems of Heroism/Valor will not reset. I really do not see the point in doing this.

10. Responses like this

Are what causes a bit of panic.

I'll trust what you say is correct and Malaco was mistaken.
    Those are about different things, though, even if I suppose they might coincide at times.
    Palutena is talking about end of seasons and how we have always handled them, Malaco about new patch versions. I believe what Malaco is talking about already happened last time our content increased in patch number on the way towards 3.3.5a, didn't it?

11. The gear will be upgraded in early period of the season.
    Ok thanks.

-So we can start saving AP next season till you implement the new gear? or will there be another ap wipe before?
    -Will there be an AP flush next wednesday? and will we have time like on official wow (1 to 2 weeks) to still buy stuff?

greetings
    Edited: April 14, 2016

12. Is Furious season coming? O.o .. Furious item lvl is 232, even higher than Ulduar 25 man items.

13. Those are about different things, though, even if I suppose they might coincide at times.
    Palutena is talking about end of seasons and how we have always handled them, Malaco about new patch versions. I believe what Malaco is talking about already happened last time our content increased in patch number on the way towards 3.3.5a, didn't it?

Palutena is talking about season endings as they are starting with cataclysm, not wrath of the lich king.
    Malaco wrote in a Lordaeron thread that any badge currency will be deleted after "each new patch" (such as Ulduar, or start of season 6).

We still do not know for sure what will happen to be honest, since the only information we got reguarding the Lordaeron realm (wotlk) is still Malacos statement about the wipe of currencies.

The questions are:
    What will happen on the Wrath of the Lich King realm Lordaeron when new content is published? Is it blizzlike (only arenapoints gone, rest of the currencies stays) or like Malaco said (all currencies gone that could be used to be new items)?
    It is important for the players to know what will happen, since its just a few days till season end.

14. Palutena is talking about season endings as they are starting with cataclysm, not wrath of the lich king.
    Malaco wrote in a Lordaeron thread that any badge currency will be deleted after "each new patch" (such as Ulduar, or start of season 6).

We still do not know for sure what will happen to be honest, since the only information we got reguarding the Lordaeron realm (wotlk) is still Malacos statement about the wipe of currencies.

The questions are:
    What will happen on the Wrath of the Lich King realm Lordaeron when new content is published? Is it blizzlike (only arenapoints gone, rest of the currencies stays) or like Malaco said (all currencies gone that could be used to be new items)?
    It is important for the players to know what will happen, since its just a few days till season end.
    As far as information is available, you answer our own questions. It being "Blizzlike" or not is irrelevant.
    I forwarded this for a CM to either come confirm what has been said (that both Palutena and Malaco are correct, which is what stands at the moment) or to clarify if something has changed from that.

15. As far as information is available, you answer our own questions. It being "Blizzlike" or not is irrelevant.
    I forwarded this for a CM to either come confirm what has been said (that both Palutena and Malaco are correct, which is what stands at the moment) or to clarify if something has changed from that.
    If Palutenas post is correct about wrath of the lich king, every player with honor cap gets at least 750 gold (75k honor cap, 1silver/honor) and even more with arena points. I can assure you, this is too much for a hardcore server like Lordaeron.
    If Malacos post is correct all currencies will be wiped.

I hope for the server this wont be happening, because if so, many would feel robbed and leave.

12 Last