1. As I said already, what Malaco posted was just repeating what had already been stated in the past, and which I'm pretty sure has already happened before.
    If something that has been said before, has never been made a secret and has been repeated, makes you feel "robbed" if is actually implemented... Not sure what to say. It reminds me of the people who complain about the lack of RDF when we said there would be none even before the server opened.

2. Is Ulduar being released 20th april?

3. As I said already, what Malaco posted was just repeating what had already been stated in the past, and which I'm pretty sure has already happened before.
    If something that has been said before, has never been made a secret and has been repeated, makes you feel "robbed" if is actually implemented... Not sure what to say. It reminds me of the people who complain about the lack of RDF when we said there would be none even before the server opened.
    and how about some official post than somewhere covered in some random post?

and may i ask whats the reason behind the currency wipe(emblems/wg) since you get new lvl of emblems for every raid content in wrath not like in cata/mop where you jsut have justice/valor points

4. To deliver the best possible experience !
    No seriously, official statement is a must, canĀ“t really blame players for being confused as there is no official info.
    As for the reset of things that were NOT subjected to reset on wotlk retail (honor,emblems,wg marks), i would love to hear one reasonable argument why would you do that. This is not anywhere near "hardcore & skill" label, this is mindless farming.

5. So why are u wiping arena and honor points when there will be no gear update immediately? That"s pretty crap decision.

6. So why are u wiping arena and honor points when there will be no gear update immediately? That"s pretty crap decision.
    Indeed, it wouldnt make any sense to wipe the honor points and wintergrasp badges now, even though there is no new gear available, but not resetting it when this new gear actually is. However, the honor cap is made by blizzard to be able to store a bit (~1item) for next season, to have room to prepare. I dont understand why this little room should be removed anyway.

7. I am quite sure when new content was being released - TBC and Wrath the only currency that got reseted was honor ( not sure about ap since i havent played arenas probably that as well) but badges of justice were saved ( quite sure about that cause there wes again the same question will it be reseted or not and i bought all the epic gems i could for mine) Now we did not have Jewelcrafting and cooking tokens so again an official statement from u guys will be much appreaciated so that people wont lose their currencies and save them lets say for when epic gems and designs get released or they can just spend them for other stuff if they are going to get wiped

8. I am quite sure when new content was being released - TBC and Wrath the only currency that got reseted was honor ( not sure about ap since i havent played arenas probably that as well) but badges of justice were saved ( quite sure about that cause there wes again the same question will it be reseted or not and i bought all the epic gems i could for mine) Now we did not have Jewelcrafting and cooking tokens so again an official statement from u guys will be much appreaciated so that people wont lose their currencies and save them lets say for when epic gems and designs get released or they can just spend them for other stuff if they are going to get wiped
    Only arenapoints got resetted at the end of the seasons, no other currencies were ever wiped without compensation within an expansion. This is just warmanes idea alone.

9. Can anyone answer the question, are we going to get one more arena point flush and maybe a couple of hours before they wipe the points? I really would like to know!

10. Can anyone answer the question, are we going to get one more arena point flush and maybe a couple of hours before they wipe the points? I really would like to know!
    Did you get it?

First 12