1. Lorderon lvl19

First off, really nice to see warmane brought back lord. I was a molten player for some years. I came back to find all of my characters wiped and no lordaeron releam in sight. Sucks to lose all those toons
    But whatever. I have been playing retail lately and thought to check the site and see how the ps was doing. I am excited to see lord has been reinstated. Watched the review video posted on the main page..looks to be doing well. I actually dread the idea of leveling to 80 again here, but wanted to know if any of the old molten twinks have returned or if a new community is emerging? If so what is the status of the community and how is the twink experience here on the new lord? I saw some posts saying that looms are not available nor alot of the vote point gear that made basic twink gearing simple enough.

So i guess im asking is it worth getting envolved again?

Would i need to level a main to fund this? And how is the gearing process, especially without a working RDF?

My god i dread grinding medicine bsgs again but if the community is stable i wont i lose my twink (and other toons) again i give it another run.

Thanks for any replys in advance .

Any old molten players from nineteen, horde inc or any of those era guilds (a twink wore pink even) nice to see you again.

2. I have been twinking on Lordaeron for a while now, i can honestly say i currently have one of the best times in wow, i've had for a while. I can only recommend you to come and join the twinking community, specially the 19 twinks are very active!

To answer your questions i have the following to say.

While it is not required to have a level 80 to boost your char, get gold etc. I makes things a lot easier, specially if you want to be the best of the best. However, there are a lot of twinks with mains who are willing to help with boosts, enchants etc.

I hope you consider it, as we could always use some more twinks to grow the community!

3. I constantly heard how "active" is twinking on Lord. We probably had different experience to compare. Compared to realms where there are never ever any games going on - yes its active since sometimes it pops and sometimes you even get more then 3v4 players. Compared to well known realm that was recently shut down, where there were games on 24/7, in prime time 2 full wsgs, more then 100 regular active twinks both sides and twink premade battles - no, its not that active.

This server needs twinking community to be rebuilt with more people participate. And devs help to ressurect low level bgs since exp granted for winning is so laughable there is no point to join for leveling players.