1. PVP | What Makes A Class Hard?

Combine your stats and spells to fulfill your main role. Combine the spells that do not depend on stats with your knowledge and skill for your secondary role. Help and harm everything around you. The most defensive and the most aggressive if done correctly.
    Skill Floor:
    In the simplest terms, the requirements to play any given class/spec to the level of competency. Which class/spec is easier to get into and do reasonably well? Which one is more difficult to try out and get the same results at the basic level? In other words, what is the “barrier to entry” in terms of performance for each class/spec.

Skill Ceiling:
    So now we have the inverse, the required skill to play any given class/spec at their absolute best. This doesn’t necessarily mean the top end of progression and performance, just which class/spec can continue to push the player themselves even further in terms of performance and effectiveness; which class offers the most (or least) room to continually improve your own performance? This is explicitly NOT tied to any given raid difficulty (such as Heroic) or role within that setting, PvP setting (Arena and Battlegrounds), or other personal challenges (for example, soloing). If anything, ALL OF THE ABOVE… and anything else the player can think of.

Skill Progression:
    Put the two above together… or more accurately, finding out the difference between the two. If a class has a low skill floor but a very high skill ceiling, the skill progression is very long and notable. Conversely, a high skill floor but low skill ceiling means it’s challenging to get the fundamentals down but doesn’t give the player a lot of room to improve themselves afterwards. Another term which could be applied here is depth, in that a notable difference between doing competently and doing very well.

Subtlety Rogue - Frost Mage - Discipline Priest
    • Hardest class/Spec - My class/Spec - Low skill floor/High skill ceiling
    • Easiest class/Spec - Your class/Spec - High skill floor/Low skill ceiling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This was excerpted from “The Sacred Holy Blessed Scriptures-Doctrine Codex: Strategies, Guidance and Inspirational Verses from the Legendary Protection Priest - Our Lady of Lordaeron St. Virgin Healsonheels, Archbishop of Stormwind” The print version is available to pre-order from our blog www.WrathOfTheLichTwinks.TUMBLR.com - Pre-orders both on our blog and at participating GameStop retailers come with a complementary PDF copy too.
    Healsonheels® The Lich Queen & Slayer of Masculinity™

2. Epic,wlc back lol ;D
    Epic skillz!

3. wtf? text went from one ear in and out of the other.

4. Faceroll - DK
    Hardest - Feral

5. Faceroll - DK
    Hardest - Feral
    That's just like yout opinion man,DK is not easy,if it were everyone would play it,some people don't even like to play it.

HEALSONHEELS! I hope you return after dw and rag merge we need you to guide us to victory!
    And trolling motivation&inspiration kappa

6. Well, it is easy and everyone plays it, lol. After loladins, of course.

7. Ridiculously easy-dk,pal,war
    easy-hunter,warlock,priest,shaman
    medium-rogue,mage,druid

8. Well, it is easy and everyone plays it, lol. After loladins, of course.
    And most are terrible bad,if a class is easy doesnt mean you will be pro,player makes the class not reverse,let's also add that some classes which are easy,for me might be hard,it's all about player preference.

9. Ridiculously easy-dk,pal,war
    easy-hunter,warlock,priest,shaman
    medium-rogue,mage,druid
    Ye easy,dk so easy but if we duel and you are losing you will either find an excuse or will say dk vs dk "pointless" like some others say that same class vs same class is pointless,ye sure.

10. You missed the main point of the thread.

Yes, all classes may be easy to learn and play, it is a computer video game, but if we compare them all, some are easier to understand and be able to actually play the game, other classes are a little harder to start being decent or have a little "barrier" that do not let you perform.

The easy classes to get into would be Subtlety Rogue, Frost Mage and Discipline Priest, because if you use half of the spells and abilities, you could actually play the game, the hard classes to start playing would be Holy Paladin and Unholy Death Knight. The first, because managing Auras, Hands, Shields and their times, cool downs and the debuff takes a little time to get used to, and the second because of the Rune Types and Runic Power. Yes, Warriors have to manage Stances and Rage but we are just comparing and this is my opinion.

Now, the first three classes that I mentioned are the three classes with the MOST number of abilities that do not require stats to be powerful, they do not require crit or haste or spell power or strenght and so on, for example, sheep, blink, sap, gouge, mana burn, mind control, dispel.

The first three classes that I mentioned are the ones that could be the MOST defensive classes in the game, AND the most aggressive at ANY time, if played correctly. You could mention Feral Druid or Elemental Shaman and others, but these three have more room on both sides.

Once you manage to be decent with the Heroic classes, the classes that were created to lure people back into the original game, once you manage to be decent with these two classes, there is not a lot of room to be different or room for improvement, there is not a lot of combinations of talents, stats with gear and glyphs to play with.

Rogue is pure DPS in Leather gear, as Hunter, but Hunter is ranged and has a pet. Mage is DPS in Cloth gear, as Warlock, but Warlock has a pet and can't be as defensive or aggressive at the same time as Frost.

Discipline Priest is the only cloth wearer Healer, with the most number of spells in the game, with the most number of abilities that could be used both against the enemy or to help your faction.

This is the truth and the information you did not read is not open to discussion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This was excerpted from “The Sacred Holy Blessed Scriptures-Doctrine Codex: Strategies, Guidance and Inspirational Verses from the Legendary Protection Priest - Our Lady of Lordaeron St. Virgin Healsonheels, Archbishop of Stormwind”
    Read more at WrathOfTheLichTwinks.Tumblr.com

11. Ye easy,dk so easy but if we duel and you are losing you will either find an excuse or will say dk vs dk "pointless" like some others say that same class vs same class is pointless,ye sure.
    I like how you butthurt at each post says fact bouta DK.

Get your facts strait, sir.

Even ghostcrawler confirmed DK is a faceroll class has been made specially for wheelchair kids so they can peform something without failing hard constantly.
    If you are gonna talk about efforts and time required to sharp your class, DK requires 3x less compare to other classes.
    Edited: April 17, 2016

12. I like how you butthurt at each post says fact bouta DK.

Even ghostcrawler confirmed DK is a faceroll class has been made specially for wheelchair kids so they can peform something without failing hard constantly.
    If you are gonna talk about efforts and time required to sharp your class, DK requires 3x less compare to other classes.
    It still depends on the player,sir.

Some people can't play dk even after constantly playing that class for 1-2 years,while others become very good at it after few months of first try because they actually enjoy it!
    I mainly play druid and dk,and for example alot of peoplre say feral is hard in pvp and is hard everywhere,but for me it looks easy,easier than pally,because i love playing druid that's it.

It's player preference,each player has his own opinion,whatever that means i can't be bothered to try to play other classes,because druid and dk 4 lyfe <3
    Edited: April 17, 2016

13. You missed the main point of the thread.

Yes, all classes may be easy to learn and play, it is a computer video game, but if we compare them all, some are easier to understand and be able to actually play the game, other classes are a little harder to start being decent or have a little "barrier" that do not let you perform.

The easy classes to get into would be Subtlety Rogue, Frost Mage and Discipline Priest, because if you use half of the spells and abilities, you could actually play the game, the hard classes to start playing would be Holy Paladin and Unholy Death Knight. The first, because managing Auras, Hands, Shields and their times, cool downs and the debuff takes a little time to get used to, and the second because of the Rune Types and Runic Power. Yes, Warriors have to manage Stances and Rage but we are just comparing and this is my opinion.

Now, the first three classes that I mentioned are the three classes with the MOST number of abilities that do not require stats to be powerful, they do not require crit or haste or spell power or strenght and so on, for example, sheep, blink, sap, gouge, mana burn, mind control, dispel.

The first three classes that I mentioned are the ones that could be the MOST defensive classes in the game, AND the most aggressive at ANY time, if played correctly. You could mention Feral Druid or Elemental Shaman and others, but these three have more room on both sides.

Once you manage to be decent with the Heroic classes, the classes that were created to lure people back into the original game, once you manage to be decent with these two classes, there is not a lot of room to be different or room for improvement, there is not a lot of combinations of talents, stats with gear and glyphs to play with.

Rogue is pure DPS in Leather gear, as Hunter, but Hunter is ranged and has a pet. Mage is DPS in Cloth gear, as Warlock, but Warlock has a pet and can't be as defensive or aggressive at the same time as Frost.

Discipline Priest is the only cloth wearer Healer, with the most number of spells in the game, with the most number of abilities that could be used both against the enemy or to help your faction.

This is the truth and the information you did not read is not open to discussion.

This was excerpted from “The Sacred Holy Blessed Scriptures-Doctrine Codex: Strategies, Guidance and Inspirational Verses from the Legendary Protection Priest - Our Lady of Lordaeron St. Virgin Healsonheels, Archbishop of Stormwind”
    Read more at WrathOfTheLichTwinks.Tumblr.com
    Epic!
    Fantastic lol...

14. I like how you butthurt at each post says fact bouta DK.

I can't believe how your forum account is not banned yet.

123 Last