1. Some people can't play dk
    "Some1 can't play DK'" already sounds funny.
    DK basic abilities, "rotation" and whole gameplay is already the easiest one among all classes and friendly for newbies.

Surely there are some engeneers who will fail at street cleaning or similar hand work, but that doesn't mean street cleaning is harder than engeneering in general.

I can't believe how your forum account is not banned yet.
    Oww, sorry, i forgot there are too many sensitive kids around, who got offended each time some1 calls their faceroll class as faceroll class.
    Edited: April 18, 2016

2. Oww, sorry, i forgot there are too many sensitive kids around, who got offended each time some1 calls their faceroll class as faceroll class.
    Sorry, I just have to quote some of the bull**** you spout on the forums every single day, I just can't help it.

Prolly that;s because you are a ginger irl ?
    In response to a player asking why the queue times are long at low rated arenas.
    Oh look, some1 got offended.
    Sorry kid, in some shiny day u will realize this bg is a real crap and loved only by kids and pve dragonkillers.
    In response to someone calling you out for commenting that SOTA is a "bg for autists"
    ROFL

ret will never lose to a rogue unless player is a chimp with downer syndrome, or a newbie who discovered wow yesterday
    QUE moves slow just because it counts on players who quit wow by pressing quit button or altf4
    all afk mongols suck ingame forever without any chance being kicked
    can't wait warmane starts banning cancer crying sh1tters who dont like anything and always whimpering
    once again, stop crying and don't force warmane to turn RAID content in faceroll crap each gypsy pug can progress through
    850 mongols in que... ><
    looks like disabled kid who stays first grade 2 times
    Enough of this autism not even closer to vanilla.
    This is the reason I think you shouldn't be allowed to post here. I don't really care if your opinions are right or wrong, but a normal mature adult wouldn't go around calling people autistic / *****s / mongols etc. just because you don't agree with them. But hey, keep on calling people underaged.

PS. And please, for the love of god, don't call people out for having bad English on a multilingual server, especially when your English definitely isn't the best either.

3. Back on topic - DKs are faceroll on WotLK. Everyone, even Blizzard, has acknowledged this.

"but some players can't play DK" - yes, some players don't move from flames, don't kill spikes, don't hide behind tombs, don't run from red ooze, don't pass vampiric bite... Would you like me to continue or you get the idea?

4. Oww, sorry, i forgot there are too many sensitive kids around, who got offended each time some1 calls their faceroll class as faceroll class.
    Then again - What class isn't a faceroll class in WoW? You press 4 buttons in PvE in almost every single class and that's it. Same goes for PvP if you macro everything properly - 3/4 buttons and you win. Pop a defensive for a 5 button rotation.

Is it really that hard?

5. Well, there are harder classes, really. It's about the effort which you need to put for the result you are getting. DKs and loladins are of course the first classes that come to mind - it barely requires anything from you to be average at those two classes. Now we can look at Warlocks in early Cataclysm, for example, who were then sitting on the opposite extremity - they required immense effort to even stand a chance against a mediocre opponent. Rogues on the other hand were having a pretty good time during that expansion, being able to kill almost anything in a single opener. Retadins in the beginning of Cata were also hilarious, having free critting HoW and constant self-heals. There was virtually no way for a warrior to beat a Ret on early Cataclysm and I even had a friend who was dueling people outside Orgrimmar with a level 1 sword - the reason being you don't even need a weapon to beat people as a Ret because your HoW and Exorcism already deal too much damage and you can just use the HoPo for WoG... So yeah, there are classes which are definitely easier than others.

6. Back on topic - DKs are faceroll on WotLK. Everyone, even Blizzard, has acknowledged this.
    Everyone except warmane DK players

7. Then again - What class isn't a faceroll class in WoW? You press 4 buttons in PvE in almost every single class and that's it. Same goes for PvP if you macro everything properly - 3/4 buttons and you win. Pop a defensive for a 5 button rotation.

Is it really that hard?
    ALL classes are faceroll and easy in pve,as a pvp player whenever i go for pve(i dont know wtf i do that) i click my "skills" and spells full mouse player,it's so easy... i can play with one hand and 2-3 fingers pressing on my mouse to cast spells,while in pvp is complety different.

Pve is when you get bored for some reason or you help a player or your friend player to lvl alts,however side effects of pve are: you can fall sleep at your desk doing it :D,because of boredom.... xD

For pvp is more than that,you must know tactics of your rival class to be able to beat him,and... it's a long list lol.

DUDE!! xD arguing about pvp vs pve in world of warcraft is like atheism vs religion/christianity pointless...
    Edited: April 19, 2016

8. ITT: Elipas butthurt because people call his class easy and he's probably low rated.

9. This is honestly pure gold. It always amuses me how zealously DK players defend their class. Guys just...don´t. I don´t blame you, everyone should play whatever they enjoy, but face the music here, you must know it by now. It´s like holy/arms players claiming their setup isn´t anywhere near OP/ez. But i like it. I like you, for you fellaz make WoW a really best possible experience, when warmane sometimes fail to deliver it with outrageous bugs and slowpokeism.

10. I made a DK on the first day WotLK was released on retail and have been keeping a DK character everywhere I played throughout the years. So I can safely say that my experience with DKs is substantial. DKs are faceroll.

11. Whats the point of this post? You know besides heating things up between pve clickers who claim it requires skill, not knowing two ****s about classes and their potential

12. May 17, 2016  
    Still waiting for more guides from this guy,you should prepare some for the new realm icecrown i am sure many players will be happy to read it ;)

13. May 17, 2016  
    Then again - What class isn't a faceroll class in WoW? You press 4 buttons in PvE in almost every single class and that's it. Same goes for PvP if you macro everything properly - 3/4 buttons and you win. Pop a defensive for a 5 button rotation.

Is it really that hard?
    Please tell me how to pvp as hunter using "3/4 buttons".

14. May 17, 2016  
    Please tell me how to pvp as hunter using "3/4 buttons".
    It's a nub logic saying that a class is 3-4 spells in pvp or even pve,you need to use most of the spells,and is not easy to "master" but stereotypes..

First 123 Last