1. So there will be no more gold fee for releasing a trade but only the 5 % fee if the trade is successfull ? I mean no tax if the trade is unsuccessfull ?
    Correct, that's how the system works right now.

2. Correct, that's how the system works right now.
    That's cool and all, but what about the cheap items... most of the stuff is like 2-3 coins and when you pay the fee of 1 coin, you literally gave it away.
    Can this coin fee be only for the items over 5 coins or something?

3. That's cool and all, but what about the cheap items... most of the stuff is like 2-3 coins and when you pay the fee of 1 coin, you literally gave it away.
    Can this coin fee be only for the items over 5 coins or something?
    I think fractions of coins should be implemented because of those fees. But only for the fees not for listing prices as fractions of coins. It could even be 10-20% fee at lower prices but 1 coin fee seems too much when most items and gold were sold for 1-3 coins before.

4. Guys and what about those sales they we are putting for 1 coins and 1 coins is fee will be in lost if put like those price so that means no more 1 coins sales or what or change the fee for 1 coin sales.(sry for the bad english)

5. Guys and what about those sales they we are putting for 1 coins and 1 coins is fee will be in lost if put like those price so that means no more 1 coins sales or what or change the fee for 1 coin sales.(sry for the bad english)
    I was wondering the same thing

6. So because i wanted to test i lost 9000 gold just to test i dont care but guys u should rly fix that thing is not fair because now every price for 1 coin need to be 2 coins and no 1 will buy u really ruined i mean it can u find solution about this and answer us something this is totally bull**** i really want answe.(again sry for bad english)

7. I actually have a serious question to do here since it's something that is bothering me right now;

Let's say that I want to sell a character that is in account X. I make the sell happen and then I want to spend the coins in account Y. Will the transfer of the coins (that come as an output from account X) be possible?

8. I think it will. You`ll have to wait 72 hours and take another 5% cut, tho.

9. I think it will. You`ll have to wait 72 hours and take another 5% cut, tho.
    So let me get this straight;

I sell a toon for, let's say, 375 coins. 5% of that means 18,75. I'm getting cut twice so that means 37,5 that will be converted to 38 coins in one single movement. Sounds like way too much.

10. No, you will get cut for 19 once leaving you with 356 coins, which will be locked on your first account for 72 hours, then you can gift those 357 coins to your second account, and get cut for another 18 ending you up with 338 coins, on your second account.
    Of course, you can keep 356 on your first account, but that wouldn`t be your plan?

11. No, you will get cut for 19 once leaving you with 356 coins, which will be locked on your first account for 72 hours, then you can gift those 357 coins to your second account, and get cut for another 18 ending you up with 338 coins, on your second account.
    Of course, you can keep 356 on your first account, but that wouldn`t be your plan?
    Yeah, I made the math wrong 'cause I completely forgot the fee goes around the ammount you're moving in that exact same moment and not since the beggining.

No, it wouldn't be my plan. For example; I have an account that has Deathwing toons and I don't plan to play them anytime soon but they're BiS. Not even with the merge I'll play them so, with that said, I would sell them. Now the case is that I'm getting cut and I'm losing a considerable ammount of coins 'cause I want to use them in my main account.

12. There will be more information pertaining to Character Trading feature in the following days, the cut mentioned here is not the same in character trading.

13. So no more sales for 1 coin, maybe ralely on 2 coins too... Now every sale will be 2-3+ coins...

14. Also no point when you sale something to choose duration, for all durations it will get 1 coin...

15. There will be more information pertaining to Character Trading feature in the following days, the cut mentioned here is not the same in character trading.
    Good to know, that was my main doubt.

Thank you for the quick reply.

First 1234 ... Last