1. How is pricing going to work for character trading? Considering I have over 400 ilvl for pvp and pve as well as at least 100 coins spent on it.

2. These changes ARE already in effect, or ABOUT to be implemented?

3. [*]The commission of the trading system has been changed from gold to coins, a fee of 5%, never less than 1 coin

The changes we're doing might seem complex, but in the end, they're all done to make any chances of abuse, exploiting and harm to the players involved in use of these services minimal.
    I'm sorry, But I don't understand this I feel, are you saying the items in trade that cost 1 coin, will now cost minimal 2 coins and 1 would be just the "fee" of listing it? If this is the case, the cost if just to high in my opinion, Seems like a Minimal and maximum price should be set, ie, anything over 5 up to say 60 is charged 5%, or one coin, which ever is greater, anything less or more and that is a ridiculous fee.

Totally agree there should, and have to be safeguards in place, with penalties, for people not to abuse the system, but this should be rethought. On the bright side, grateful you guys are relaxing the restrictions a bit, and that you constantly try to look for ways that benefit both sides, players and server.

We would also like to use this opportunity and inform the community, that Character trading, a new web-based service, will be implemented in the upcoming days. Information regarding the service will also be published in this manner.
    I am absolutely ecstatic about this.

4. So im tired and just listed 11,000 gold for 1 coin x2 for sale 1 coin per with fee of 1 coin per which i didnt realize till now so bye 22,000 gold for literally nothing in return thats nice. Some of the things being implemented are definitely a + but this most certainly is a massive thumbs down by many I'm certain im not only person not happy with this. Been playing here 6 years and ive donated more then 500 USD.

5. So im tired and just listed 11,000 gold for 1 coin x2 for sale 1 coin per with fee of 1 coin per which i didnt realize till now so bye 22,000 gold for literally nothing in return thats nice. Some of the things being implemented are definitely a + but this most certainly is a massive thumbs down by many I'm certain im not only person not happy with this. Been playing here 6 years and ive donated more then 500 USD.
    Maybe add a cancel button, now that there's not fee for listing, so ppl won't do mistakes like this one?

6. I dont understand the logic behind the 1 coin fee.
    Does that mean that when I successful sell a item for one coin then I earn nothing?

I also find it quite unbalanced that person A, who is selling a expensive item for up to 29 coins, only needs to pay a fee of one coin while person B, who sells a cheaper item for lets say 2 coins, needs to pay the same fee.
    In this case person A needs to pay a fee of 5% while person B need to pay a fee of 50%. Doesnt this favor expensive auctions and screw up cheap auctions?

7. I noticed that after your auctino has expired your gold is automatically returned to your bags,but what if you did place let's say 50k and your character is already gold capped? Will you lose the 50k you put on trade or it'll add over/come in your mailbox?

8. ouch i didnt saw that and i've sold today 2 coins and dindnt get anything = lost gold :\ can u remove the option to sell for 1 coin from the system pls.

9. I'm glad I haven't used trade in years because this just made trade 100% pointless...trade is supposed to be for the people who can't waste hundreds of dollars on items in a game, but either way, they still have to donate. The gold fee was already too much, now they made it ridiculous.

10. I also didnt like it. I vote for coin fee to be removed.

11. I think you should set minimal amount where 10% fee jumps in. Like lets say if the transfer is over 5 coins or such. Therefore people using the website shop system to trade with others wont get rekt. xD

12. the problem people that keep saying "remove fee for small auctions" is that people can abuse it to "fake-gift" coins from acc to acc with 0 fee (which would be gr8 pls do it warmane) but for real instead of trying to make "tweaks" to an already flawed plan why not rethink this strategy OP? Being a cata player and seeing the total majority of items on trade (which includes a very active epic red gem market which will be obliterated by this) have prices ranging 1-2 coins and having myself depended on trade market for accessibility to the coin shop over the past few years these news make me and people like me more than salty. I'd recommend either rework coin system entirely and scale coin prices etc x10 or even x50 better so trading becomes hella more active and can include a wider array of items. Also you should give the option of people to link their accounts together using their emails or smthing giving them the options to remove the gifting fee between those accounts considering most of your dedicated long-term playerbase has around 20 toons scattered between accounts and this fee will most certainly hurt the ones making max donations on their exalted acc for the bonus coins and spreading them across their alt accs for their toons to use which ultimately comes hitting the server in the *** because these people are the ones the server is depending on.

13. Maybe they should use a gold-fee system for the low-coin-value sales, and have the system switch into a coin-fee mode at a threshold where a 1 coin fee looks like it makes sense within that system.

14. As @xiarhos7 said:

People can abuse this fee-option, if it would NOT exist.
    In my opinion, this 1% fee is sh*t. But if you think about it twice, you will understand why there have to be a fee.

For example: Player A sells 200k Gold to Player B. Player B have to pay 15 Coins for it. With the Fee, he has to pay 16 Coins of couse. But he can abuse this by doing 1-Coin-sells. So Player B will get his 200k and give to Player A 15 Coins, but SEVERALLY ! In this case Player B dont need to pay a Fee and he saves 1 Coin.

This System is a bit... lets say,... doubtful. However you try to manage this System: Someone will be a loser: in this case more Player B, then Player A.

Why you guys inventing this Fee-Option? Why you just dont delete this option, so everybody can trade however they want to ?

15. this is a bad idea, it **** up everything no wonder alot of players left. the new core has make some good guild disband and alot of player left. now this idea will **** up some players and using trade market less. there are alot of item can only be sell by 1coin and if they have to pay 1coin then they will not get anything back beside losing. if they sell it more than 1coin then no one will buy it.

why dont you make a poll for everyone to vote before you change it yourself. you said you will make thing better after the wipe but as time goes by i dont see anything good. i hope you guys cancel this idea.

First 12345 ... Last