1. English please.. I mean i can't undersand more than Hello and Ashes of Alar...
    Hello good people, what about mounts for vote points ?
    I should have bought Ashe's of Alar when it was avaliable via vote points. Now, when it's gone, iam screwed.
    Is there any chance this item will be avaliable in the shop again ?

2. If Warmane wants to encourage donating, perhaps they should consider giving people more bang for their bucks. It's kind of frustrating to think that to buy BiS gear in a private server you should be paying 30 ish bucks.

Also, has anybody managed to sell any char through the character trading system? I have tried to sell several BiS gear characters but the system forces on me such a prohibitive price that nobody is interested...
    Has the staff made any declarations on this regard? As most people I've talked with see it, currently selling a character through the website system is near impossible.

3. If i were among Warmane staff ...
    i would just buy out all the characters off the trade system and delete them,
    by that people are enabled/encouraged to play something new, allowed to get new items via coins and are more encouraged to maybe donate once again in pursue of further activity. It is a good way to clear inactive maxed out characters and promote further gameplay. It is actually good for either side and means no loss as far as i can see it. (Although In terms of finances it can be changed towards a little coin deduction if warmane wants to make sure that people arent getting the exact same amount of coins back that they invested as a form of tax ) The odds are good the staff will see this as a chance to renew the servers internal population and ingame activity.

greetings

4. July 1, 2016  
    i had waited 72 h and my coins are still locked

5. July 1, 2016  
    Has the staff made any declarations on this regard? As most people I've talked with see it, currently selling a character through the website system is near impossible.
    Yes, Edifice - who has access to that sort of data - said that a very nice amount of characters are being traded just fine. As has been said more times than I'd care to count, the minimum price is determined by what your character has, put against the costs in our Marketplace, with a discount. The costs aren't going to change, or we would render our own Marketplace pointless, with people just buying character with the items for much cheaper.

If i were among Warmane staff ...
    i would just buy out all the characters off the trade system and delete them,
    by that people are enabled/encouraged to play something new, allowed to get new items via coins and are more encouraged to maybe donate once again in pursue of further activity. It is a good way to clear inactive maxed out characters and promote further gameplay. It is actually good for either side and means no loss as far as i can see it. (Although In terms of finances it can be changed towards a little coin deduction if warmane wants to make sure that people arent getting the exact same amount of coins back that they invested as a form of tax ) The odds are good the staff will see this as a chance to renew the servers internal population and ingame activity.
    And inflate the community with dozens of thousands of free coins? Not going to happen.

6. July 1, 2016  
    Tbh ive sold 8 toons (former of Cata and Wotlk)

System works perfectly.Either lower price by destroying gear and be thankful you can do it via such nice feature,or shut yer yapping cuz you wanna get free gears.

7. I didn't see this in the thread. I am not sure this is working as intended but here is a situation that occurred last night.

There was a character on the trade system that a friend of mine wanted to purchase for 40 coins.

He was going to sell a character to another friend for 100 coins and use those coins to purchase the one for 40 coins. I informed him that the coins he got from his sale would be locked for 72 hours so I decided to gift him (loan him) 40 coins. I sent 42 because of the cut obv. Well, we didn't know that gift coins were also locked. That said, he was unable to buy the character because my gifted coins were locked on his account.

Here is where the problem comes in....

So plan A and B failed so he went to plan C. He donated 50 Euros. Now he should have been able to buy the character now but he couldn't. It still said his coins were locked. I guess the coins I gifted locked all his coins, including the ones he donated for.

Is that working as intended or a bug?

8. I didn't see this in the thread. I am not sure this is working as intended but here is a situation that occurred last night.

There was a character on the trade system that a friend of mine wanted to purchase for 40 coins.

He was going to sell a character to another friend for 100 coins and use those coins to purchase the one for 40 coins. I informed him that the coins he got from his sale would be locked for 72 hours so I decided to gift him (loan him) 40 coins. I sent 42 because of the cut obv. Well, we didn't know that gift coins were also locked. That said, he was unable to buy the character because my gifted coins were locked on his account.

Here is where the problem comes in....

So plan A and B failed so he went to plan C. He donated 50 Euros. Now he should have been able to buy the character now but he couldn't. It still said his coins were locked. I guess the coins I gifted locked all his coins, including the ones he donated for.

Is that working as intended or a bug?
    I think coins from trading/gifting (?) are locked for 72 hours.

9. I think coins from trading/gifting (?) are locked for 72 hours.
    That is correct, but you missed the part where I said he donated as well. The donated coins got locked because he had coins that were also gifted to him. That is the bug I am referring to.

10. after i selled my char i have some coins (Locked coins) so i w8ed a week then i tryed to buy a new char and the answer was wait 72 houres. so my question what is going on ?

First ... 456