1. no, you usually receive them instantly.

is the marketplace off now?

2. is the marketplace off now?
    Works fine for me on Wotlk realms.

3. "We would also like to use this opportunity and inform the community, that Character trading, a new web-based service, will be implemented in the upcoming days. Information regarding the service will also be published in this manner. "

Is this happening ?

4. I can only select the server, select the character and the option: points/coins, no marketplace. Is it because of the character trading being implemented?

5. June 7, 2016  

6. June 8, 2016  
    Can we gift coins obtained thru character trading (sold character)?

7. June 8, 2016  
    Can we gift coins obtained thru character trading (sold character)?
    If you have high enough of a coin gifting cap, and you've had those coins for more than 72 hours, yes.

8. I wish this comment was true, because I see that "WTS/WTT/WTB" character spam daily, and those people that spam global with the same macro over and over :<

9. Totally stupid system, cant sell my pala 6923gear, coz price too high 425 coins, nobody buy it... I wanna only 250 coins but i cant change price to low that 425

10. If Warmane wants to encourage donating, perhaps they should consider giving people more bang for their bucks. It's kind of frustrating to think that to buy BiS gear in a private server you should be paying 30 ish bucks.

Also, has anybody managed to sell any char through the character trading system? I have tried to sell several BiS gear characters but the system forces on me such a prohibitive price that nobody is interested...

11. Would be wonderful if you guys could add something that shows a timer/cooldown remaining on the 72 hour lock of your coins, otherwise we are just guessing when the 72 hour lock is expired.

12. What the point of minimum price has been set by website ?
    If i want to sell my character for 50 coints, why i can't and all i have to sell it for absurd 300 coins minimum ?

13. Yes what Rising said, please give us a countdown/timer on how much time is left on the 72 hour lock period. All we want is it to know when we can truly fiend over our coins and start hunting for the best deals like a happy little goblin. Give us a timer/countdown please <3

14. Hello good people, wgat about mounts ive never bought ashes od al ar cuz I wad like meh imma have time for that then this happened when can I buy my fire firy birdy thingy

15. Hello good people, wgat about mounts ive never bought ashes od al ar cuz I wad like meh imma have time for that then this happened when can I buy my fire firy birdy thingy
    English please.. I mean i can't undersand more than Hello and Ashes of Alar...

First ... 3456 Last