1. Changes to gifting/trading systems

Greetings Warmane community,

We would like to inform you on the following changes to the gifting and trading systems. We'll be removing most of the restrictions and some of them will be changed and softened to enable new accounts to use them.

Over the years, we slowly changed these systems to lower any chances of players abusing the system. These newest changes will hopefully nullify those chances but lower the restrictions that the systems have. The changes are the following:

• New accounts will no longer have to wait one month to gift coins or use the item trading system
    • Sending a gift now has a fee of 5% of the sent amount, never less than 1 coin
    • The commission of the trading system has been changed from gold to coins, a fee of 5%, never less than 1 coin
    • Coins obtained through the trading system enter a pool of locked coins for 72 hours
    • Coins received through gifting now enter a pool of locked coins for 72 hours

Locked Coins (This is to prevent abuse and mass-transfer of coins and it's done to secure accounts from any unwanted transactions)

• Cannot be used in the trading system
    • Cannot be used in the gifting system
    • Locked coins are unlocked 72 hours after being received
    • Locked coins can be used on warmane services and the normal coin store
    • After the coins leave the locked down period, they can be once again used in the gifting and trading services

The changes we're doing might seem complex, but in the end, they're all done to make any chances of abuse, exploiting and harm to the players involved in use of these services minimal.

We would also like to use this opportunity and inform the community, that Character trading, a new web-based service, will be implemented in the upcoming days. Information regarding the service will also be published in this manner.

Kind regards
    Warmane

2. Oh wait, the minimum fee of 1 coin for trade actions is actually quite expensive i think.
    I think the volume of items traded will drop significantly because who would like to lose coins just to try to sell stuff?

Question : Will the 1 coin fee be charged when you create the auction or when it actually sells the item?

Can't we let go of the fixed amounts of coins you get for selling gold?
    I would like to sell 200k for 10 coins but it's forcing me to charge much much more.

3. Oh wait, the minimum fee of 1 coin for trade actions is actually quite expensive i think.
    I think the volume of items traded will drop significantly because who would like to lose coins just to try to sell stuff?

Question : Will the 1 coin fee be charged when you create the auction or when it actually sells the item?

Can't we let go of the fixed amounts of coins you get for selling gold?
    I would like to sell 200k for 10 coins but it's forcing me to charge much much more.
    The commission is upon successful sale and regarding the 'fixed amounts' of gold, we're not looking into removing those restrictions yet. However it is something we possibly see removed in the future.

4. So you tell me if i make new acc i dont need to donate on it to use trading system?

5. So you tell me if i make new acc i dont need to donate on it to use trading system?
    You can expect restrictions that aren't mentioned to remain as they are.

6. rip 11999 sales
    hmm

7. Sorry for the double post

Some bugs:
    - Both sender and recipient players must have accounts older than 6 months
    I assume this is left over by an oversight? Because the OP clearly states that there ar no more account age restrictions for gifting (nor trading).
    Also, apparently this update broke the Marketplace and Trading
    There was an error loading the page.
    Oh, and another question, who is to pay the commissioning fee for the trading, the buyer or the seller?

8. Sorry for the double post

Some bugs:
    I assume this is left over by an oversight? Because the OP clearly states that there ar no more account age restrictions for gifting (nor trading).
    Also, apparently this update broke the Marketplace and Trading

Oh, and another question, who is to pay the commissioning fee for the trading, the buyer or the seller?
    The second issue has been corrected.

Where are you seeing issue #1?

9. We would also like to use this opportunity and inform the community, that Character trading, a new web-based service, will be implemented in the upcoming days. Information regarding the service will also be published in this manner.
    Now this is a good thing - Finally. No more WTS Toon spam in-game. Yey!

Also on a sidenote, the fee of 5% seems a little bit too high looking at high value numbers.

10. The second issue has been corrected.

Where are you seeing issue #1?
    At the gifting under Services > Coins > Coin Gifting, there are a buncha helpful hints, and one of them is the account age restriction thing

11. stupid question but still, im gonna drop it, how much is the loss on like 30 coins for example, 1 or 2?

12. 29 is 1 and 30 is 2, from what I`ve seen.

13. So there will be no more gold fee for releasing a trade but only the 5 % fee if the trade is successfull ? I mean no tax if the trade is unsuccessfull ?

123 ... Last