1. [A] [PVE] <Persistence> "Late Night Raiding"

Greetings Lordaeron,

Im looking to start a new "late night" raiding guild i guess you could call it, mainly because currently there are no guilds that suit the
    times im available due to work etc. Im hoping there are others in the same position that would be interested in joining me on this journey

A little bit about me, Im a 26 year old father to an amazing boy who is 10 years old, started early i know :) but with life and work i am unable to raid before 9pm ST, My experience with WoW dates back to release and i have tackled all content that has been thrown my way up until WoD, retail just doesn't have the hold on me it used to. I by no means consider myself hardcore, but it has brought me a lot of good memories and helped me cross paths with some great people!

Enough about me, now more about the guild and the structure i have planned.

To begin id like to start off small (10m) Clearing Naxx and get progressively bigger as time goes on, I'm currently looking for raid ready players if i had to elaborate on that without using GS (**** gs) it would be to have at least heroic geared fully gemmed and enchanted, Previous experience is not essential but common sense is.

The raid days i have planned are Tues,Wed,Sun 21:00-00:00 (Additional raids can be scheduled if agreed by all members).

Our VoIP would be either TS3 or Raidcall (TBD)

What we need; A confident raid leader would be great, i can raid lead but it has never been my strongest point.

Class recruitment; In order of preference

2x Tanks, Prot Warrior/Paladin, Dudu/DK
    3x Healers - Hpala,RDruid,RShaman,DiscPriest,Hpriest
    2x Ranged DPS - Boomkin,Ele Shammy,Hunter,Warlock,Spriest
    2x Melee DPS - DK,Warrior,Rogue,Enha Shaman

Of course this is to fill a 10 man raid we would need more as situations can happen that prevent attendance.

Raid loot distribution - this always seems to be a factor in most guilds, but i have used a certain system for the majority of my time as a raider which is Suicide Kings. Ill explain. (If it proves complicated for people we may revisit this decision)

What Suicide Kings is:
    A listbased lootsystem. If something drops, we roll for it: ofc main spec first, off spec second etc. If you get something, you don't roll again until everyone in your group that can use your kind of items received a drop." except it carries through between raids. When loot drops you look at the list who is highest. That person wins the loot, and drops down to the bottom of the people present in the raid. This last bit where you only consider the people present in the raid, is sometimes a bit tricky for new people to understand, But basically it's to make sure that you can't take a break from raiding for a few weeks and then come back and be at the top of a list because everyone else got loot while you were away. You only climb on the list by participating in raids where other people gain loot and fall below you.

Benefits to SK:
    Looting is fast. I use an addon ingame, look at the list and say "ok X wins". Takes a few seconds.
    Maintaining the list is fast and easy. Literally I can sort the list in 4 minutes right before a raid if I forgot to do it until then. No points to keep track of.
    You can modify SK with several lists, and rules around the lists. For example you can have 3 lists, one for mainspec, one for offspec, and one for tier tokens. And a rule that say you are not allowed to camp your spot, you take upgrades as they come along.
    The list moves around fast, which means a new person will have a chance for loot in just a short while. And it's casual friendly, which in periods can be good if you have a small raiding team. If they join once and then join again 4 months after they still have that spot on the list which they gained last time.

Drawbacks to SK:
    It is just for looting, not for discipline. You can't give positions or similar for "good behavior", such as being on time or whatnot, or make people lose positions for not throwing enough dots. There are camping opportunities, such as the ones you described with DKP where people don't want to need small upgrades (though I can see that happen with most lootsystems, even council). Our solution is the above mentioned rule.
    It is possible for your most frequent and best raider, to lose a big upgrade he's been waiting weeks for to someone who has put in way less time and effort but just happen to be above him on the list at the time. Here the casual/new people friendliness strikes back.

Whatever lootsystem you choose there will be drawbacks and benefits. You just have to look at everything you can find and pick the one with drawbacks you think your guild can handle.

Please take note that this is only an idea to see what sort of interest there would be and whether or not it would be worth the time invested.

If this seems like something you'd be interested in please drop a message to Evolutionist ingame, thank you for your time!
    Edited: April 15, 2016

2. Hmm, sounds interesting ill message you when im next ingame