1. Wintergrasp Ratio

I was just wondering how many alliance vs horde there is during wintergrasp battles -> seems a bit unbalanced atm. Any got any idea how it looks?

2. I was just wondering how many alliance vs horde there is during wintergrasp battles -> seems a bit unbalanced atm. Any got any idea how it looks?
    Depends how many people on each faction join the battle I know there can be more then one 40 man groups during the battle of Wintergrasp but with that being said being outnumbered during in Wintergrasp can easily lead to a loss. I usually spam global and try encourage people to join WG battle but there will always be those people who sit in Ogrimmar, Stormwind and Dalaran and when the battle is won are the first to spam global for VoA groups.

3. from what Ive experienced last few days actually participating in the battles now and then is - as horde we are never more than 40 people... so how is alliance raids doing?

4. so how is alliance raids doing?
    There seem to be a lot more alliance joining WG.

Check this for example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKA0YkWcwV0

5. There seem to be a lot more alliance joining WG.

Check this for example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKA0YkWcwV0
    Ye well, you still lost that one;p

6. Ye well, you still lost that one;p
    I never implied that horde wins WG. :P

7. I never implied that horde wins WG. :P
    Indeed, but well ratio depends really, I have 63 wins so far and 5-7 loses as Alliance, but maybe I have been lucky with groups maybe.

8. Indeed, but well ratio depends really, I have 63 wins so far and 5-7 loses as Alliance, but maybe I have been lucky with groups maybe.
    noooop sounds about right, thats the reason for this topic starter! :D

9. Unsurprisingly WG is controlled 80% of the time by Alliance on Deathwing while Horde likely to control it during the servers quite hours this probabaly because more Alliance actually take part in the battle and know how to play WG.

10. Horde has more US players doing WG than Alliance, it's very similar to the BG scene. Everything depends on when you play.