1. Any Updates on Ulduar?

Do we have any idea when Ulduar will be released on Lordaeron? Lookin foward to it, big time.

2. Absolutely nothing. I wouldn't expect it too soon; the three times I have been doing PTR raids with my guild we have seen the same issues and reported them. Extremely gamebreaking issues as well.

3. I am seeing Warmane shifting more and more to other expansions while WotLK is not finished and i think we are getting very near the point where they will again be like pre Lordaeron with doing everything but done with nothing and this is very sad

4. I am seeing Warmane shifting more and more to other expansions while WotLK is not finished and i think we are getting very near the point where they will again be like pre Lordaeron with doing everything but done with nothing and this is very sad
    stop talking out of your ***.

Guilds have been working with Devs.

5. stop talking out of your ***.

Guilds have been working with Devs.
    Woah, calm down. All people want is some information on the state of Ulduar and whether or not we should be expecting it any time soon.

6. Ekunn is clueless, Ulduar is in good condition and coming as gms have said on their streams before months end, 1 week after pvp season ends. My guild has extensively tested it and everything we have reported has been fixed asap. Stay positive boys

7. [...] Guilds have been working with Devs.
    We have, but there are so many changes needed still, which we have reported 3 raiding nights ago. Not many of the issues that we have reported have been fixed yet.

8. Ekunn is clueless, Ulduar is in good condition and coming as gms have said on their streams before months end, 1 week after pvp season ends. My guild has extensively tested it and everything we have reported has been fixed asap. Stay positive boys
    Good condition?
    Been there 3 weeks ago, and bugs I've seen were still there when I visited week ago. Kologarn to be named one of the few, instakilling people during his grip, not allowing people to go further, since you couldn't get past him.
    In good condition? From my experience there's a LOT to be done before you will be able to say without lying that spells are working blizzlike.

9. STAY Positive devs are fixing everything some things minutes after we reported them. Its an ongoing process, going for more testing of hardmodes tomorrow.

Except kologarn and algalon which have gamebreaking bugs i admit, ulduar is in waaay better state than nax was @ this point prior to release.

10. I really don't understand some of you guys. Fixing bugs is not something simple and easy. If it was everyone would be a dev and everyone would run their own WoW server.

Some bugs are easy to find and fix but there is also a **** tone of them who are pain in the *** to deal with.