1. It's not disproportionate, it's how it's meant to be. Healers are tuned like that mainly because of 3's, not 2's.--
    Oh, of course. Forget 2s, battlegrounds, world pvp or any other form of PvP. It's how it's meant to be because healers are tuned like that. I mean, as long as you can get everyone on your team to just chain cc the healer!

2. But you fight against a rogue very differently than a healer. You have to interrupt heals, you have to CC the crap out of them while doing damage and throw a lot of debuffs. If you can't do this (you in general not you specifically) then you shouldn't pvp. At the same time, you shouldn't 1v1 a healer.
    look bro, i cant pride myself on being a top arena player anymore once i stopped doing arenas since cata
    but among my characters i have a simple tyrannical resto druid...yet again, i'm no gladiator on MOP but i dueled a fully griv rogue somewhere at 2k cr and we fought for about 20 mins until he got bored + i didnt even try using my CDS in order to defend myself or stop him from bursting me
    he did chain cc me, he tried interrupting but unfortunately for him i know what fake-casting is

also, i can honestly say that aside from either a really lucky burst from a war , nothing can kill me xcept a lock that knows what hes doing AND IM TYRANNICAL

im not QQing about the release of prideful BUT the current state of the pvp unbalanced the server to a point where nobody is enjoying pvp anymore, because unless youre a dot dealing character, ur damage is basically useless

now, with ^ this being said, imagine a healer with griv that actually knows his way around the character and lets also say hes playing a monk...good luck 1v1ing him
    the point of the constant forum threads is not to bring prideful, but to bring the server to the way it was before until implementing the gear that goes with this resilience

and as someone specified above, you dont need to tell an entire server "get good" or "use skill" when the arena ladder is FULL of healers & the server population dropped with around 1k players, i think it makes this concern self explanatory
    Edited: April 17, 2016

3. look bro, i cant pride myself on being a top arena player anymore once i stopped doing arenas since cata
    but among my characters i have a simple tyrannical resto druid...yet again, i'm no gladiator on MOP but i dueled a fully griv rogue somewhere at 2k cr and we fought for about 20 mins until he got bored + i didnt even try using my CDS in order to defend myself or stop him from bursting me
    he did chain cc me, he tried interrupting but unfortunately for him i know what fake-casting is

also, i can honestly say that aside from either a really lucky burst from a war , nothing can kill me xcept a lock that knows what hes doing AND IM TYRANNICAL

im not QQing about the release of prideful BUT the current state of the pvp unbalanced the server to a point where nobody is enjoying pvp anymore, because unless youre a dot dealing character, ur damage is basically useless

now, with ^ this being said, imagine a healer with griv that actually knows his way around the character and lets also say hes playing a monk...good luck 1v1ing him
    the point of the constant forum threads is not to bring prideful, but to bring the server to the way it was before until implementing the gear that goes with this resilience

and as someone specified above, you dont need to tell an entire server "get good" or "use skill" when the arena ladder is FULL of healers & the server population dropped with around 1k players, i think it makes this concern self explanatory
    +1- This. And that's all. Server will die at this state. I'm sorry: 90% of server-population no cares about pve anymore, not at this 2k people-population (becouse you can't actually care on it's state). Pvp is completelly broken. Healers laughting at your face, not even talking about arenas. On bg you can actually have luck and all people (5/6/7 tyranicals), forgetting about the main objective, could focus like a monkeys and barely kill a 490 resto-dudu/disco in no less that a minute. People no always play "perfect" on bgs. Sometimes you missclick a cc, and gg, forget about taking down someone with that monk healer spaming "/haha" at the same time that keeps his buddie at 95% health. Just stop saying ****. Resislence = Pvp Gear that fits that resislence.

Do you want to do pve? Do it. Do you feel like doing pve, not pvp? Then go raids with pve gear and forget pvp gear. Don't make it easy, but yeah, It's always more easy to grind pvp gear and that's all. Hu, pve fans?. I preffer a realm with some people on raids with 550 pvp gear, that a realm with all people with wrong pvp gear on all bgs. You have luck if you can't get people for doing a raid. How much raids / bgs do you think that people play all days? How do you have the balls of saying that: "Oh, sorry, you 90% of population. We love pve, fack* you." Get tired of that what all people prettend (Having fun on pvp)". This is my oppinion.

4. What's the use of discussing all this when Staff doesn't have their priorities right. Latest expansion brings most donors and they have lost most if not all with this stupid strategy.
    Maybe learn something once warmane and release prideful as soon as possible.

5. What's the use of discussing all this when Staff doesn't have their priorities right. Latest expansion brings most donors and they have lost most if not all with this stupid strategy.
    Maybe learn something once warmane and release prideful as soon as possible.
    trying to help them in seeing the mistake
    the server was already unbalanced due to lack of developing in 2015 and we understand that...we are not to discuss your interests and priorities (staff) but dont unbalance it further

^This is every QQ thread's main ideea so far, try to understand it

6. The current max. PvE iLvl is 538, PvP is 522 so atm its ruin the game for all PvP players...

7. The current max. PvE iLvl is 538, PvP is 522 so atm its ruin the game for all PvP players...
    Damn, another pvp soldier... PVP gear has pvp power and ressilence. Please go with 538 ilvl pve gear on battleground you will be one-shotted by 500+ ilvl pvp geared dps and do very low dps.

8. Wow pve is so ruined...what about pvp ffs its ruined since the point of release of new patch where resilience increased but we got no gear. Healers are taking advantage of that and they raise themselves like they are gods. Why doesn't it bother you that PvP is worthless right now because we get no gear
    Lmao, I once played some games against a rogue+lock team on my disc priest. They obliterated me the first few games just by popping their coolies. Only way out I found was by trinketing the first silence, shielding and running in stealth. Both teams were at 2.1k mmr and the rogue still got so confused by my 'vanish' that he just stood there doing nothing while my partner kept dpsing him. We have 80% resil + grivious and a double dps team that is that bad can still obliterate an ilvl 513 priest with Barrier and PS on within a stunlock. How there can be players who are crying about healers, is beyond me. If you don't like long games, go double dps. It's simple as that. If you keep losing, the problem is you, not the lack of gear. Furthermore, Battle Fatique is also at Prideful Level. 80% resil just makes it a bit less likely to global someone (while BF makes it also less likely to top someone with a few casts), no matter if your target is a healer or not.

9. Lmao, I once played some games against a rogue+lock team on my disc priest. They obliterated me the first few games just by popping their coolies. Only way out I found was by trinketing the first silence, shielding and running in stealth. Both teams were at 2.1k mmr and the rogue still got so confused by my 'vanish' that he just stood there doing nothing while my partner kept dpsing him. We have 80% resil + grivious and a double dps team that is that bad can still obliterate an ilvl 513 priest with Barrier and PS on within a stunlock. How there can be players who are crying about healers, is beyond me. If you don't like long games, go double dps. It's simple as that. If you keep losing, the problem is you, not the lack of gear. Furthermore, Battle Fatique is also at Prideful Level. 80% resil just makes it a bit less likely to global someone (while BF makes it also less likely to top someone with a few casts), no matter if your target is a healer or not.
    Finally someone with a brain. Thank you, sir.

10. well s15 coming 27 and first wing of soo

11. Damn, another pvp soldier... PVP gear has pvp power and ressilence. Please go with 538 ilvl pve gear on battleground you will be one-shotted by 500+ ilvl pvp geared dps and do very low dps.
    Damn, another PvE Fgt...
    Doesnt matter that PvP gear has PvP Power ans Resi...
    Still PvE gear has more progress than PvP has.... God

12. Prideful Gear is coming soon:
    The arena season end date has been postponed to the 27th.

The reasons why it has been postponed to the 27th are the following:

• Ulduar Release on the 27th
    • SoO First Wing release on the 27th
    • Timeless Isle release on the 27th
    • Furious Gear release on the 27th
    • Prideful Gear release on the 27th

To clarify what most people asked in the last few days, here's how the arena points / honor points will be dealt with on various realms.

Deathwing/Ragnaros/Neltharion/Blackrock/Warsong

• Currencies will not reset

Lordaeron

• Arena points will be reset but honor points will remain untouched.

Frostwolf

• Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points at the end of the season, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted to gold at a rate of 35 silver per point.

This is slightly a mini announcement for quite a few things, announcement regarding the merge will also follow once we sort out a few things.

13. Damn, another PvE Fgt...
    so mad kid... it's same progress but I will not even try to talk with that maturness...

14. "522 / 538 same progress" - gggolabek 2016

15. i feel like you are *****s.
    ToT for pve and Grievious for pvp is same season you see only numbers you can't compare 522 gear pvp and 538 gear pve of course.
    Look at it if they will make Prideful season without SoO. For what anyone want to do ToT when they can easily get Prideful's ? On the other side Grievious season with SoO gear would not be fun for pvp too.
    I made a bad decision to join this discussion I hope I will have some nice talk with someone mature but trolls and kids that crying they dont one shoot everything are everywhere.

First 123 Last