1. S15 Gear

Release season15 gear. Really annoying to do anything PvP related cause you have 80% PvP resilience. I don't see ANY legitimante reason not doing so.

2. Release season15 gear. Really annoying to do anything PvP related cause you have 80% PvP resilience. I don't see ANY legitimante reason not doing so.
    Why must it be so difficult to understand. If they release Prideful now without SoO they would ruin the game for all PvE players and make thier work on ToT HC worthless.

3. Why release a new season then?
    So that those selected few can enjoy temporary titles for much swag such wow.

4. Why must it be so difficult to understand. If they release Prideful now without SoO they would ruin the game for all PvE players and make thier work on ToT HC worthless.
    Wow pve is so ruined...what about pvp ffs its ruined since the point of release of new patch where resilience increased but we got no gear. Healers are taking advantage of that and they raise themselves like they are gods. Why doesn't it bother you that PvP is worthless right now because we get no gear

5. Wow pve is so ruined...what about pvp ffs its ruined since the point of release of new patch where resilience increased but we got no gear. Healers are taking advantage of that and they raise themselves like they are gods. Why doesn't it bother you that PvP is worthless right now because we get no gear
    It dosent bother be that we get no new gear for PvP. What does bother me is that we are unable to crit people with absorb effects on them (prime example are disc priests), fears, roots and hex dont break on damage leaving you helpless, PvE trinkets working in bg's and arena. And thats only on the top of my head. Also if you have problems vs healers change your tactic and dont expect your swifty macro to one shot everything. Im caping arena on 5 classes per week and the only time a healer is a problem if they are better than me or i just completly screw up.
    Edited: April 16, 2016

6. Why didn't you complain about 77% resilience with only 476 gear or 498 gear? And now you complain about 80% resilience with 522 gear? It's not the gear, it's your skill. I've never had any trouble killing healers, it's literally a matter of chaining CC, abusing healing reduction abilities, purging/dispelling and preparing your burst for the right moment.

7. It dosent bother be that we get no new gear for PvP. What does bother me is that we are unable to crit people with absorb effects on them (prime example are disc priests), fears, roots and hex dont break on damage leaving you helpless, PvE trinkets working in bg's and arena. And thats only on the top of my head. Also if you have problems vs healers change your tactic and dont expect your swifty macro to one shot everything. Im caping arena on 5 classes per week and the only time a healer is a problem if they are better than me or i just completly screw up.
    I agree with everything u said except the last part.Changing tactics helps 90% of the time if healers in that case aren't Mw monks or Priests...And because of the fact that healers are prime now in this patch because of everything combined all together i refuse to play with healer. But I agree with everything that you actually said and im glad im not the only one that noticed that few problems that are ****ing up pvp for some time

8. Also warmane top 100 was 99% consisted of healers (until few days ago) so yeah ... let that sink in

9. Why didn't you complain about 77% resilience with only 476 gear or 498 gear? And now you complain about 80% resilience with 522 gear? It's not the gear, it's your skill. I've never had any trouble killing healers, it's literally a matter of chaining CC, abusing healing reduction abilities, purging/dispelling and preparing your burst for the right moment.
    You mean to say someone on this forum knows how to actually PvP correctly other than just popping CDs and trying to tunnel?..

Wow there, please don't confuse these plebs with your knowledge.

10. Why didn't you complain about 77% resilience with only 476 gear or 498 gear? And now you complain about 80% resilience with 522 gear? It's not the gear, it's your skill. I've never had any trouble killing healers, it's literally a matter of chaining CC, abusing healing reduction abilities, purging/dispelling and preparing your burst for the right moment.
    Even with all the skill in the world, doesn't it seem a bit disproportionate that you should *have* to go to those lengths to kill one healer compared to say, a rogue, who you could probably kill in less than 1/15 the amount of time in arena? Telling people to "get good" here does not apply. It's unbalanced, and there's no way to sidestep that.

11. Even with all the skill in the world, doesn't it seem a bit disproportionate that you should *have* to go to those lengths to kill one healer compared to say, a rogue, who you could probably kill in less than 1/15 the amount of time in arena? Telling people to "get good" here does not apply. It's unbalanced, and there's no way to sidestep that.
    But you fight against a rogue very differently than a healer. You have to interrupt heals, you have to CC the crap out of them while doing damage and throw a lot of debuffs. If you can't do this (you in general not you specifically) then you shouldn't pvp. At the same time, you shouldn't 1v1 a healer.

12. But you fight against a rogue very differently than a healer. You have to interrupt heals, you have to CC the crap out of them while doing damage and throw a lot of debuffs. If you can't do this (you in general not you specifically) then you shouldn't pvp. At the same time, you shouldn't 1v1 a healer.
    BRB rerolling as healer.

13. Even with all the skill in the world, doesn't it seem a bit disproportionate that you should *have* to go to those lengths to kill one healer compared to say, a rogue, who you could probably kill in less than 1/15 the amount of time in arena? Telling people to "get good" here does not apply. It's unbalanced, and there's no way to sidestep that.
    It's not disproportionate, it's how it's meant to be. Healers are tuned like that mainly because of 3's, not 2's. In 3's healers aren't powerful because there are 3 people potentially chaining CC on the healer and there are 2 people to deal damage. It's also the same reason why fatigue was added to arenas, so healers can be killed be players in 2's with lower skill. But it seems like even that's not helping players here.

14. another thread about prideful... please close it..

123 Last