1. "522 / 538 same progress" - gggolabek 2016
    First of all if you have 538 gear you are exploiting (abusing bugs to your own advantage), pve gear is 522 ilvl with 2x upgrades which make it 530.

2. Warmane on a mission to destroy PvE progression on MOP ??
    ....what pve progression mop never had that at least we can have PvP fun now, i hope AV gets released also

3. First of all if you have 538 gear you are exploiting (abusing bugs to your own advantage), pve gear is 522 ilvl with 2x upgrades which make it 530.
    I don't play PvE but all PvE players I see have 538 Items...

4. I don't play PvE but all PvE players I see have 538 Items...
    Thats because warmane gave us 4 times upgrades so we have somewhere to dump all the extra valor points. Its not how it should be and also not everything works with item upgrades. For example wepon damage does not increase.

5. Lmao, I once played some games against a rogue+lock team on my disc priest. They obliterated me the first few games just by popping their coolies. Only way out I found was by trinketing the first silence, shielding and running in stealth. Both teams were at 2.1k mmr and the rogue still got so confused by my 'vanish' that he just stood there doing nothing while my partner kept dpsing him. We have 80% resil + grivious and a double dps team that is that bad can still obliterate an ilvl 513 priest with Barrier and PS on within a stunlock. How there can be players who are crying about healers, is beyond me. If you don't like long games, go double dps. It's simple as that. If you keep losing, the problem is you, not the lack of gear. Furthermore, Battle Fatique is also at Prideful Level. 80% resil just makes it a bit less likely to global someone (while BF makes it also less likely to top someone with a few casts), no matter if your target is a healer or not.
    remember the part where i said dot characters are the ones with the highest damage currently? regardless of this, locks can still 1v1 most healers, maybe except monks
    also, wound poison stacks with BF, sorry to inform you
    and aside from this, as a priest if u'd have prehealed urself + barrier u wouldn't have died in 1 stunlock, unless ur partner is braindead or afk
    last but not least, healer priest is really low this expansion in arena

First 123