Essential, isnt it?

2. Maybe its time now to make it work

what do you think?

Essential, isnt it?
    I would love to have Dalaran arena fixed first :P

3. Maybe its time now to make it work

what do you think?

Essential, isnt it?
    to make it work? Isnt dungeon finder working already? nobody is just using it

4. it works just fine, most people prefer to make their premade groups in global first tho... avoid random low geared people in their groups and stuff

5. +1

Dungeon Finder is NOT working. Try joining a que as DPS at peak times (2000+ players), wait 30+ min, and it will still never popup.....

6. +1

Dungeon Finder is NOT working. Try joining a que as DPS at peak times (2000+ players), wait 30+ min, and it will still never popup.....
    doesn't listen... /sigh

DUNGEON FINDER DOES WORK BUT NOONE ON THE ENTIRE F*ING REALM USES IT BECAUSE GLOBAL IS PREFERRABLE

edit: not sorry about caps, maybe people can't read lowercase here

7. +1

I agree with Islingr. RDF work with party and without party. No one use RDF alone - or very few people. There is just very long waiting time. Trust me, I joined RDF alone and work

8. Nope, it DOESN'T work. Tried it with a few guildies, queued Tank and 2DPS, and Healer with a DPS. It never popped in 15 minutes.

9. lol if you think.... but your test is - you need more people.
    Or you are horde or ally? We can try bigger test

10. Dungeon finder does not work right, most times it will bug and you will be unable to leave the queue. People stopped using it because it was bugged and now you have everyone just avoiding using it and finding their own group.
    My old guild tried to use it and it never found a group no matter how many people we got to test it and as a added bonus most of us were unable to leave the queue even after logging out and back in.
    So YES it needs fixing.

11. Dungeon finder does not work right, most times it will bug and you will be unable to leave the queue. People stopped using it because it was bugged and now you have everyone just avoiding using it and finding their own group.
    My old guild tried to use it and it never found a group no matter how many people we got to test it and as a added bonus most of us were unable to leave the queue even after logging out and back in.
    So YES it needs fixing.
    People stopped using it well before that bug existed.