1. PVP on frostwolf

I know I'm going to get some hate here for the staff because I'm speaking the truth. Not how I feel, what I observe objectively.

PVP is dying in frostwolf, a server dedicated to PvP. A very long que for 5s and 3s and rated battle grounds, especially, needs to be planned in advance. It's even worse then that, it takes a long time to even get a partner for 2s. You as staff, as a business, really need to begin to investigate creative ideas to get people to participate habitually in PvP.. Apparently, pre molt-down, pvp was a thriving entity. This isn't personal at all, i have no grudge at all against anyone here , but I do realize the potential of a frostwolf server which is not being realized. I can only say that unless a re-evaluation is made and steps are taking to kindle PVP, a more elaborate and functional PvE enviornment will be the only thing warmane holds over competitors. Already other servers have a lot bigger PvP populations then frostwolf for MoP. The population will continue to dwindle and frostwolf will become more of a liability then an asset as other servers attract players and offer more in regards to pvp content and events.

2. pvp is not dying in Frostwolf.

Frostwolf itself is dying thats why no pvp.

3. With cross chat removed, its even more boring. I log in, do 2 bgs, always win. Thats it. Im thinking about moving to lord.

4. pvp is not dying in Frostwolf.

Frostwolf itself is dying thats why no pvp.
    Shame then, that is the only thing warmane has over any other private server. There are dozens of full content, established Wotlk servers available.

5. no worries the devlog says that there prepared lots of new pet battle updates including PvP pet battles and pet battle queues

6. Really? Another post like this? There've already been so many posts about this subject, it's getting ridiculous. I don't know if you're just new to the forums or wanting to cause drama, but, either way, whenever you want to post something like this, try to look at it from both the PvP and PvE side of things, as well as look at the server itself, not just throw out your own wants and needs.
    Edited: April 16, 2016

7. no worries the devlog says that there prepared lots of new pet battle updates including PvP pet battles and pet battle queues
    Yes!! Finally they understand the priorities for Frostwolf. XD

With cross chat removed, its even more boring. I log in, do 2 bgs, always win. Thats it. Im thinking about moving to lord.
    They are surely happy with that comment. This is exactly what they want. I don't blame them for that, what I blame are the lies and disrespect.

I'm trying out a new server. And there are a lot of them with higher pop than frostwolf, new expansions...

8. The server isn't "new" anymore. Of course it's not going to be as popular. Warmane could have the same level of staff and dedication as Blizzard and make everything work perfectly, and that'd help some, but not really. Mists of Pandaria is old, and doesn't carry the hype Wrath of the Lich King has, so no matter what happens, it'll still be MoP, people will still join in small amounts, get bored and move on, and Frostwolf will still feel empty.

The real question is, how will you deal with it? Would you still continue to play on the server even if it's not popular and bustling with people everywhere? --because that's how it's going to end up no matter what Warmane does.

9. The server isn't "new" anymore. Of course it's not going to be as popular. Warmane could have the same level of staff and dedication as Blizzard and make everything work perfectly, and that'd help some, but not really. Mists of Pandaria is old, and doesn't carry the hype Wrath of the Lich King has, so no matter what happens, it'll still be MoP, people will still join in small amounts, get bored and move on, and Frostwolf will still feel empty.

The real question is, how will you deal with it? Would you still continue to play on the server even if it's not popular and bustling with people everywhere? --because that's how it's going to end up no matter what Warmane does.
    ^^^^^^Just the matter of the beast, Business is brutal and competition is cutthroat. As the post above you hints without directly saying it, there are a number of alternatives. This server and staff have treated me well enough and I'd like to see it enjoy the success of other MOP 'open wow' servers in regards to PvP and I'm sure a lot of the server population feels the same way I do.

10. With cross chat removed, its even more boring. I log in, do 2 bgs, always win. Thats it. Im thinking about moving to lord.
    If you want to speak with an ally as a horde, go play ally! And if you wanna speak with an Horde as an ally, go play Horde! Thats not an act.