Hey guys, I just started leveling on Lordaeron with some friends and we're broke as ****. I do have gathering professions but they're extremely slow and I figured I'd give this a try in the meantime to see if anyone would be interested. I'm looking to sell forum signatures for 100(?) gold each (price may change; again I haven't been playing long so I'm not sure what the economy is like yet. Please tell me if that number is too low/high, I do want it to be fair). An example of my work can be found below:

I do have other styles (I swear) but unfortunately I do not have access to those images at the moment. Anyway, if you'd like to take me up on this offer, send me a PM or reply to this thread. All I need from you is what image you'd like me to use (if you don't have one just describe what you want), what text you want on it, and what dimensions you'd like it to be (you don't have to give me this, but if you don't I'll just use whatever I think will look best). I'll have it done within a day.

Thanks for reading :D