1. Thats just bullsh*t
    Every Hunter spec deals amazing damage.
    Bm deals damage with his Beasts ( especially if he is fully mastery like me)
    Sv has incredible dots which can kill your target in seconds (Agi/Crit)
    Mm has unbelievable Weapon Damage and the best mobility (Crit)
    You just need to know how to play your class. :)

2. Thats just bullsh*t
    Every Hunter spec deals amazing damage.
    Bm deals damage with his Beasts ( especially if he is fully mastery like me)
    Sv has incredible dots which can kill your target in seconds (Agi/Crit)
    Mm has unbelievable Weapon Damage and the best mobility (Crit)
    You just need to know how to play your class. :)
    MM can try to match BM's damage IF hunter is allowed to weave Aimed Shot into rotation/priority frequently, but this is not possible in PvP (except in BGs where no one is focusing on you). As MM at 522 ilvl, my Chimera's max. crit in a 1v1 situation I've got is ~90k. As BM, max. KC crit I've done is 110k (again 1v1). This is not THAT much different, but BM's pet's basic attack (Bite,Claw,Smack etc.) can crit near 50k (3s cd on autocast). This is what puts BM miles ahead of MM's damage. SV has a strong burst that is only slightly less to BM but rather pales in comparison for sustained damage with BM.

The stuff you said, BM dealing damage with beasts, SV dots and MM weapon damage(?) is just mechanics of the spec. That's about how damage is applied rather than how much damage is applied.

MM has best mobility? Hunter's base abilities (i.e. without specialization) already has enough slows and gap creators. Only thing that indirectly contributes to mobility for MM is Chim shot's slow (4s) unless ofcourse you want to waste a TotH procc on multishot. But SV has snake trap roots and better CDs on them. As for BM, I'm sure they can endure the lack of a small snare effect for the added damage. :P

3. MM can try to match BM's damage IF hunter is allowed to weave Aimed Shot into rotation/priority frequently, but this is not possible in PvP (except in BGs where no one is focusing on you). As MM at 522 ilvl, my Chimera's max. crit in a 1v1 situation I've got is ~90k. As BM, max. KC crit I've done is 110k (again 1v1). This is not THAT much different, but BM's pet's basic attack (Bite,Claw,Smack etc.) can crit near 50k (3s cd on autocast). This is what puts BM miles ahead of MM's damage. SV has a strong burst that is only slightly less to BM but rather pales in comparison for sustained damage with BM.

The stuff you said, BM dealing damage with beasts, SV dots and MM weapon damage(?) is just mechanics of the spec. That's about how damage is applied rather than how much damage is applied.

MM has best mobility? Hunter's base abilities (i.e. without specialization) already has enough slows and gap creators. Only thing that indirectly contributes to mobility for MM is Chim shot's slow (4s) unless ofcourse you want to waste a TotH procc on multishot. But SV has snake trap roots and better CDs on them. As for BM, I'm sure they can endure the lack of a small snare effect for the added damage. :P

The guy obviously has no idea what hes talking about why do you even bother explaining to him, 1 youtube video later and youre the master of the class....it doesnt really work that way unfortunately
    Heres why BM is awesome....if i see a lowbie toon i can kill it from half the map away....can you do that with MM? also, as BM you play a double threat in 1v1 games mainly because with CDS ur pet does a hell ton amount of damage, and on the other side you do a lot of damage also

4. The guy obviously has no idea what hes talking about why do you even bother explaining to him, 1 youtube video later and youre the master of the class....it doesnt really work that way unfortunately
    Heres why BM is awesome....if i see a lowbie toon i can kill it from half the map away....can you do that with MM? also, as BM you play a double threat in 1v1 games mainly because with CDS ur pet does a hell ton amount of damage, and on the other side you do a lot of damage also
    This man has a point.

5. The guy obviously has no idea what hes talking about why do you even bother explaining to him, 1 youtube video later and youre the master of the class....it doesnt really work that way unfortunately
    Haha. Killing lowbies from a mile away is hardly the yardstick for "awesomeness" of a spec. :P
    Also, it's rather easy to mitigate pet damage so any decent player, even if low geared, should survive.

You're right about the double threat though. Hunter's and pet's damage at the same time, both being strong, is where BM gets its edge. I've already stated that in my previous post. But this is why I love beating BM hunts in duels as MM. They watch as their pets get CC-d and see their stampede/ogre buff go to waste.

6. Since when where surv hunters useful for anything in this server?

7. It seems that you really hate bm hunters but you know that not only bms have the ogrebuff? Mm and Sv too.
    And as I said Mastery increase the dmg of bms pets. I have 50% + 10% from my Spirit beast so 50k attacks are totally legit.
    I used to play bm on retail too and so I know that bm is normal here

8. If you get killed by a Bm Hunter dont cry in the internet and say that this class is bugged. And if Bm were op: None said that you are not allowed to play it too.

9. It seems that you really hate bm hunters but you know that not only bms have the ogrebuff? Mm and Sv too.
    And as I said Mastery increase the dmg of bms pets. I have 50% + 10% from my Spirit beast so 50k attacks are totally legit.
    I used to play bm on retail too and so I know that bm is normal here
    If you get killed by a Bm Hunter dont cry in the internet and say that this class is bugged. And if Bm were op: None said that you are not allowed to play it too.
    Please show where exactly I said BM's damage is bugged.
    Also, I don't change spec depending on whether it's OP or not.

10. Exactly. Even without Stampede, the Ogre Buff or anything "extra", BM simply pumps out more damage than MM. Hopefully, this will change soon
    There you said it.

11. "BM simply pumps out more damage than MM."
    I'm saying there, that MM's damage is lower than it should be, rather than BM's damage is bugged to be higher. That this is probably why many people take BM now.
    I understand, from that post alone, it could mean either way, but read what Suffler wrote about MM damage being low. My meaning should be clear when you read the thread in continuation, as you should, and not pick a quote out of context to skew the meaning to what you want it to be.

PS: This is getting off-topic now. I'm out before this devolves into a pissing contest.
    Edited: April 20, 2016

First 12