1. What is the sudden outburst of BM hunters?

A few weeks or so, I would mostly see MM, few SV, but rarely any BM's. Today, everywhere I look is BM,BM and more BM. MM hunters are more rare than SV now. WTF is going on, am I missing something?

2. Maybe you're unlucky? Idk, I still see a lot of MM hunters.

3. There is a bug with some quests that pets get permanent buff with reduce the time between attack by 100% , most hunters abuse it , so that's why. ( buff is called Ogrish Motivation)

4. There is a bug with some quests that pets get permanent buff with reduce the time between attack by 100% , most hunters abuse it , so that's why. ( buff is called Ogrish Motivation)
    Would be nice if you didn't say it out loud, though, since now more hunters are going to abuse it.

5. Would be nice if you didn't say it out loud, though, since now more hunters are going to abuse it.
    So there can be more hunters for you to Ban.
    Go forth and purge the realm of exploiters. All it takes is a few screenshots.

6. There is a bug with some quests that pets get permanent buff with reduce the time between attack by 100% , most hunters abuse it , so that's why. ( buff is called Ogrish Motivation)
    Really? dont say it out loud. The one I've seen is that the pet is immortal and burst heals hunter 60%-100%, a hidden buff heal, unacceptable.

The burst dps/heal cannot be screenshotted, probably a video or something but it is super easy to miss unless you are fighting a bm hunter/mm hunter alone with no outside sources of help, such as healers.

7. I wonder where were all these nice exploit-shareing people when feral druid bleeds could be buged to do insane damage. Life is not fair.

8. in recent bug fix there was 2 important things that got fixed for BMs that is
    - pets now carry over pvp power properly
    - kill command damage was fixd

i think this answers the increase of BM hunters.

9. There is a bug with some quests that pets get permanent buff with reduce the time between attack by 100% , most hunters abuse it , so that's why. ( buff is called Ogrish Motivation)
    it reduces only 25%

10. it reduces only 25%
    It says 25% but it's actually 100%. I know, I'm a hunter or you can just look it up on WoWhead

11. It says 25% but it's actually 100%. I know, I'm a hunter or you can just look it up on WoWhead
    Arrowtree is correct, DECEPTION, is more I like it when it comes to these spells.

No one scream Mages too!??!

12. There is a bug with some quests that pets get permanent buff with reduce the time between attack by 100% , most hunters abuse it , so that's why. ( buff is called Ogrish Motivation)
    In Arena it does not work :D but still its annoying

13. So there can be more hunters for you to Ban.
    Go forth and purge the realm of exploiters. All it takes is a few screenshots.
    so ban the entire frostwolf population? because everyone is abusing something regardless if they know the exploit or not

anyway, people dont play BM because of exploits...i didnt even know about the 100% attack thing yet i switched to BM because doing 9k random damage and 60-70k crit as MM is worthless especially in 1v1,
    and still BM is not as good as it should be, but at least u have a heal to use whenever u want and you can avoid a fight and still get a kill with your pet from 10000 miles away

14. doing 9k random damage and 60-70k crit as MM is worthless especially in 1v1,
    Exactly. Even without Stampede, the Ogre Buff or anything "extra", BM simply pumps out more damage than MM. Hopefully, this will change soon and MM becomes the best PvP spec, like it was in retail.

15. Exactly. Even without Stampede, the Ogre Buff or anything "extra", BM simply pumps out more damage than MM. Hopefully, this will change soon and MM becomes the best PvP spec, like it was in retail.
    Thats just bullsh*t
    Every Hunter spec deals amazing damage.
    Bm deals damage with his Beasts ( especially if he is fully mastery like me)
    Sv has incredible dots which can kill your target in seconds (Agi/Crit)
    Mm has unbelievable Weapon Damage and the best mobility (Crit)

12 Last