1. Ive used a different isp reset my comp to factory ect ect. This problem is still going on....

2. This is what im stuck on. this has been an ongoing problem since april I have been trying to fix. this is rediculous that i can't get any help after 8 freaking months. this is pathetic..

3. bump i am having the same problem

any update?

4. I have the same problem since yesterday. Things i tried ( delete wow cache folder , add wow in the firewall, released-renewed ip, flushed dns, turned off firewall and tried connecting. ) Before someone says have you tried google dns, that's one of the first things i do on fresh windows install. Also i use set realmlist logon.warmane.com.

**EDIT**
    I guess it's my ISP fault! Used VPN to connect to the server and it worked.
    Edited: March 16, 2017

5. I have the same problem since yesterday. Things i tried ( delete wow cache folder , add wow in the firewall, released-renewed ip, flushed dns, turned off firewall and tried connecting. ) Before someone says have you tried google dns, that's one of the first things i do on fresh windows install. Also i use set realmlist logon.warmane.com.

**EDIT**
    I guess it's my ISP fault! Used VPN to connect to the server and it worked.
    same problem

6. i fixed my problem by changing my ip address ( disconnecting power to the modem/router bla bla bla search on google), or you can contact your ISP and tell them to change it for you.

****NOTE****
    I wasn't able to log in to any of the realms, not a specific one. I suggest you change your ip if you had the same problem as me.

First 123