1. [WTS] Naxx 25 Runs !

Hello,

My guild want to sell some Naxxramas 25 runs before ulduar !
    If you have some gold but no time to waste in pug, we're here for you. We've seen rules directly with a GM In-Game, there's nothing wrong if it's only for In-Game Money.

- Alliance ONLY -

How to get in :

* Registration via mp on the warmane's forum to Nimy or Brow67
    * Mp has to be sent one day before raid day (Raid Day : Wed/Thu/Sun)
    * Max 2 people on the lock out
    * If there is a waiting list, the first ones on the list will go, so and on
    * Raid comp can change for the raid balance

Schedule :

* Wednesday, be ready to get invited between 6.30 pm and 6.45 pm serv time
    * Go on TS ASAP
    * Whisp Brownter "lfg"
    * If ur not ready at this time you will be removed from schedule
    * Raid is ending at 10.30 pm server time

Price :

* 2.5k Gold
    * Trade gold before the raid begins

ID :

* You will not have any ID on any boss or you will be removed from schedule

Now it's raid time :

* You aren't afk during loots attrib, and try to be active during trashes and bosses

Items and gold :

* If an item is BiS for one of our raider, he will have priority on it
    * If you need something, whisp the ML and type "+1 item name", and wait for the answer.
    * If you have a "go" for the item, trade the exact gold amount for that item to the Master Loot
    * Each item has a non negociable price

Items prices except KT :

Armor : 3k
    Token : 5k
    neck/ring : 3k
    Trinket : 7.5k
    Weapon, bow, gun : 8k
    Hunter's 2H : 4k
    Hunter's 1H : 2.5k
    Relic, libram, idol, sigil, wand: 2k5

Items prices on KT :

Reminder : Guild raiders have priority on all items if it's needed for main spec

Armor : 6k
    Token : 7k
    Neck/ring : 7.5k
    Weapon, gun : 13k
    Shield : 9k
    Edited: April 17, 2016

2. These prices are insane.
    So you already have to pay 2.5k gold just to get in the Raid PLUS the Items? 7.5k for a Trinket? :D
    If you would do fix prices like... 5k, i would think about to buy some slots, but not if every item has it's own price.

3. Not really worth that much gold ! It's funny even after paying for spot, people have to pay again for each and every item even if they win the roll ?

sounds more like an insane thing tbh. good luck with that business though :)

4. These prices are insane.
    So you already have to pay 2.5k gold just to get in the Raid PLUS the Items? 7.5k for a Trinket? :D
    If you would do fix prices like... 5k, i would think about to buy some slots, but not if every item has it's own price.
    Our price isn't really insane, look like on retail 1million gold for a mount and ONLY a mount x)
    Yap 2k5 For Entire RUN trough Naxxramas on 25 Players. If you only need one item it's not good for us, we can also fix 15k price for the run but you can have no luck on items drop. So 2k5 for the run and buying loot you need if it's drop sound like worthy.

@Bloodshed
    We don't roll for the items, if you need to buy something you buy it. (Hors exception listed on my first post or explained.
    Also you can pay 2k5 for entry + items if it DROP
    or 15k for one run and no item because no luck ?

Gold isn't hard to acquire, item from naxx 25 (KT) / Trinkets / Quest malygos / wathever are BiS trough Ulduar for some ppl. (Because all players can't do HM on Ulduar)

+ Edit : One SLOT For KT Sunday if you need daggers or Head Toekn. it's OPEN ! (Token War / Hunt / Sham already sold)
    Edited: April 22, 2016

5. We've seen rules directly with a GM In-Game, there's nothing wrong if it's only for In-Game Money.
    That's....interesting.

We were considering selling Naxx Items for Gold weeks ago since we are disenchanting 90% of the loot anyway and nobody needs Tokens at this point anymore either. I reached out to a couple of Staff members since none of us knew if it's allowed or not and i was told this by one of the GameMasters:

Originally Posted by Hund
    Hello,

i was curious if it is allowed to sell Items such as Tier Tokens from Raids on Lordaeron for Gold. I've read through the several FAQs etc. but i couldn't find a definite answer to that.

Thanks in advance!
    Hello,

No that is not allowed and is in fact bannable.

6. Our response was "if it's only for gold it's ok"
    Proof : http://i.imgur.com/zJNyoHO.jpg

Maybe it's to the gamemaster for knowing if it's okay or not..
    Edited: April 22, 2016

7. Up !

One SLOT For KT Sunday if you need daggers or Head Token. it's OPEN ! (Token War / Hunt / Sham already sold)