1. Abom for Enh?

I found myself trying out some trinkets, and I am really not sure, because some say that it is good, and yet others say that it absolutely sucks for me, what do you guys think? Is tiny abom good for enh shaman?

2. Use it only if you can make use of majority of it's hit (spell hit cap), or if you don't have better alternatives. Procs are not that great, since there is chance for extra hit proc from off-hand weap. Better options: STS, HWT, WFS, Comet's Trail.

3. Use it only if you can make use of majority of it's hit (spell hit cap), or if you don't have better alternatives. Procs are not that great, since there is chance for extra hit proc from off-hand weap. Better options: STS, HWT, WFS, Comet's Trail.
    Well, I guess I was right about it then, thanks for the reply, what do you think about DBW, I think it might be good because of good procs, and testing I did on PTR show that DBW and STS are superior to STS and Herkumi, so what do you think?

4. Well, I guess I was right about it then, thanks for the reply, what do you think about DBW, I think it might be good because of good procs, and testing I did on PTR show that DBW and STS are superior to STS and Herkumi, so what do you think?
    DBW is rather a poor choice imho. (random nature of procs + lower uptime)
    WFS should be better.

5. Im not sure if we still have this glancing blow bug on the new core but in case it got fixed WFS shouldn't be such a good choice because it makes u badly over crit capped.
    According to RAWR its STS > HWT > DBW > WFS in most gear setups. (excluding TAJ here because it requires different gear)

6. DBW is rather a poor choice imho. (random nature of procs + lower uptime)
    WFS should be better.
    This, and suboptimal armpen. But if crit affecting glancing blows is fixed (according to lordaeron changelogs it should be), WFS is only better if you are not very high geared and crit from WFS doesn't push you over cap. Raid buffed and talent procs ofc.

I'm using WFS hc + HWT atm before i confirm how does crit work nowadays. If fixed, gonna swap WFS for STS.

7. This, and suboptimal armpen. But if crit affecting glancing blows is fixed (according to lordaeron changelogs it should be), WFS is only better if you are not very high geared and crit from WFS doesn't push you over cap. Raid buffed and talent procs ofc.

I'm using WFS hc + HWT atm before i confirm how does crit work nowadays. If fixed, gonna swap WFS for STS.
    It should be fixed.

I don't think crit cap is such a big deal for enha. Because you want to reach spell hit cap anyways (extra hit increases crit cap), it has the most hit talents (6%), and it affects "only" meele strikes. Things such as WF will get full value.

You can get quite some additional value from WFS + STS if you time your shamanistic rage together with their procs.

8. I don't think crit cap is such a big deal for enha. Because you want to reach spell hit cap anyways (extra hit increases crit cap), it has the most hit talents (6%), and it affects "only" meele strikes. Things such as WF will get full value.
    The value of crit drops signifciant when going over the crit cap because ~38% of ur dps comes from auto attack.
    With the common BiS gear which uses HWT+STS one crit rating has in relation to one ap rating a value of 1,86.
    Now when i replace HWT with WFS im over crit capped and the crit value drops to 1,06.
    Means, one crit rating is nearly equal to one attack power when over the cap which is a huge drop.

Its also worth to mention that arp is a much better stat than ppl think.
    In the common BiS gear arp has a value of 1,97 while crit has a value of 1,86.
    Means that one arp grants more dps than one crit even when u aren't over the crit cap.
    So DBW should outperform WFS in any case.
    Edited: April 18, 2016

9. The value of crit drops signifciant when going over the crit cap because ~38% of ur dps comes from auto attack.
    With the common BiS gear which uses HWT+STS one crit rating has in relation to one ap rating a value of 1,86.
    Now when i replace HWT with WFS im over crit capped and the crit value drops to 1,06.
    Means, one crit rating is nearly equal to one attack power when over the cap which is a huge drop.

Its also worth to mention that arp is a much better stat than ppl think.
    In the common BiS gear arp has a value of 1,97 while crit has a value of 1,86.
    Means that one arp grants more dps than one crit even when u aren't over the crit cap.
    So DBW should outperform WFS in any case.
    Those values are after you equip it, so some part (I think that most) of wfs crit has its full value. (It might pay off to gem some hit with it actually.)

DBW in addition to lower uptime has 33% of getting agi proc.

wfs proc value:
    1250 * 0.333 = 417 ap
    dbw proc value:
    700 haste * 0.286 = 200 haste
    700 agi * 0.286 = 200 agi
    1400 ap * 0.286 = 400 ap

That means that on average you are going to get 67 haste, 67 agi (most of which is over crit cap, so it has value close to 100 ap) and 133 ap.
    I would take guaranteed ap anytime (especially since I have experience with this trinket on my war -> it is frustrating when all boss fights proc weak stuff and strong procs are only on adds).

10. Those values are after you equip it, so some part (I think that most) of wfs crit has its full value. (It might pay off to gem some hit with it actually.)
    Depends on ur gear setup.
    The elitejerks BiS gear uses already tons of hit gems and is far over the spell hit cap. The additional hit is only there to increase the crit cap and is exactly adjusted to the crit rating.

Now when u equip WFS its complete crit rating is past the crit cap so even more hit rating is required.

When it comes to WFS vs DBW:
    RAWR and EnhSim tell me both that DBW grants more dps. Its pointless to make my own calculations here because these theorycrafting tools take so many factors into account and provide much more accurate results than me.

STS+HWT should be anyway the best choice...

11. Then I believe that my testings were incorrect or PTR is not a good place to test out stuff. Anyway, ye STS proved even in my testings to be the bis one, about others I am not sure, should test them on normal servers I guess.

12. It was me making a mistake while testing it seems, but I am still not sure about PTR. DBW has higher burst on procs, but Herkumi offers better overall dps.