1. Is PVP dead here?

How is the PVP on this Realm? Is it dead ? It's not even listed in the Armory...

2. Lordaeron have several pvp guilds on both factions. Short if not instant BG queue (sometimes long queue below lvl 39) and always a good WG battle. And as for arenas, 2v2 and 3v3 bracket is active, we are currently on hateful/deadly season.

3. Lordaeron have several pvp guilds on both factions. Short if not instant BG queue (sometimes long queue below lvl 39) and always a good WG battle. And as for arenas, 2v2 and 3v3 bracket is active, we are currently on hateful/deadly season.
    Everything else is decent, but 3v3 bracket is everything but active.

4. Everything else is decent, but 3v3 bracket is everything but active.
    What a shame, atm I am leveling and I really wanted to play some 3s. At first I thought "...since Lordaeron has so many players 3s are definitely going to be active".

EDIT: Too bad there is no armory for Lordaeron so I cannot judge for myself.

5. I'm still leveling and the biggest suprise or maybe disappoint is that there is not a single person dueling outside Orgrimmar and i'm still questioning myself, why??

6. I'm still leveling and the biggest suprise or maybe disappoint is that there is not a single person dueling outside Orgrimmar and i'm still questioning myself, why??
    Also don't see a lot of people dueling in Dalaran sewers.

7. PVP is almost dead. Arenas are played no more than on neltharion, which is sad. Dueling? Dalaran sewers might bring some fun.. Maybe. Bgs? Yea we got that.
    This is a PVE realm, and most pvpers are too lazy to level themselves to 80. But, in time there will be decent pvp, i can guarantee you that.

8. How is the PVP on this Realm? Is it dead ? It's not even listed in the Armory...
    It's important to note the amount of players on this realm, because it's impossible an aspect of the game to be literally dead with so many players running around, doing... stuff.

However, if I had to describe the state of PvP on Lordaeron at the moment, in a word, I'd probably use "DEAD". Why is that? Well, it simply doesn't feel like a high populated realm when you are doing PvP.
    Let me give you an example (probably the reason why I came back to respond on this thread): I just did 3 battlegrounds in a row. I had to wait in queue for 5-10 minutes for each of them. First one was AV, and of course, it ended in 5 minutes, because of not enough players, but never mind that. The important thing is what I noticed in the third battleground - I was playing with the same group of people against the same group of people (minus a few, of course).
    Bottom line: we were 6-8 people on each side (same people), queueing for a BG, waiting fot the other 2-4 people to join us...... for 5-10 minutes!?

Important things to add:
    All three times, the queue popped for BG numbered as 1.
    This took place with 9000 people online.

I'd like to finish by saying that, of course, it's not like that absolutely 100% of the time... I just feel like someone is going to respond with "not true... my queue was instant... av was full...."...yeaaaa....

Well I hope this gives you an idea of what people mean by saying that PvP on Lordaeron is dead. I believe it will get better the closer we get to the gear this patch was intended for.

9. I think the reason why PvP on Lord is lacking because vast majority of players here are pure PvE kind and leveling to quest/raid.

10. Lordaeron have several pvp guilds on both factions. Short if not instant BG queue (sometimes long queue below lvl 39) and always a good WG battle. And as for arenas, 2v2 and 3v3 bracket is active, we are currently on hateful/deadly season.
    Can you name a few on the horde ? I have been keeping an eye out, but couldn't find any that are active

11. PVP is dead because there is not gear for people who have played a long time to obtain. Also you cant buy gems with honor cause they were added later and warmane decided to disable titles so none plays bg cause there is nothing to gain there, and lets face it thats the main thing people play.

EDIT: also with the bugged honor rates low lvl bgs are also innactive while when i was lvling my main before outland release you could get instant bg in every tier even 40-49 and stuff like that..

12. Pvp is dead. Honor rates are broken.

13. Pvp is dead. Honor rates are broken.
    Wot? pvp is far away from dead. Yes, it could be a lot more active by the look of how many there are online, but it is far from dead.
    BGs you get instant, 2v2 too, 3v3 you migth find times where you can meet a few diffrent teams. 5v5 is dead.

Funny how people cry that there are so many killing them while leveling - wot? doesnt that mean there are a lot of world pvp? Yes. :)

Honor rates I do not know if are broken or not. I don't remember what it was actually gonna be.

14. I started leveling up Saturday and from the look of things, 80's should have a nice influx of bodies soon. At least from the alliance side... =)