1. [Guide] How to win bgs(ally)

Hello everyone, today I'm gonna teach you how to win at battlegrounds(Alliance style).
    There are only two steps in this guide.
    step one->you ding a level 80.Gear it max 1.8k gearscore(1.3k preffered).
    step two->Que bgs and rek everyone that comes in your way.
    I hope this guide will inspire many players to still que battlegrounds and make them easy to win.

2. Hello everyone, today I'm gonna teach you how to win at battlegrounds(Alliance style).
    There are only two steps in this guide.
    step one->you ding a level 80.Gear it max 1.8k gearscore(1.3k preffered).
    step two->Que bgs and rek everyone that comes in your way.
    I hope this guide will inspire many players to still que battlegrounds and make them easy to win.
    Should just be this:
    Step One: Play Alliance
    Step Two: Win

3. Funnily enough it usually are the 1.8k geared people that play properly, however useless they are.

I almost never see a 6k+ GS player that doesnt play like a total 'tard.

I mean, seriously, call incs and: cap 3 bases and def - protect FC and kill EFC. Take towers and def own towers, take glaives and def them. But no, deffing means less HKs so lets take that base, leave it instantly and go to the next one (and the base instantly gets retaken). Especially premades always go for 5caps. Its horrible, no one plays properly.

However, interestingly this is less common in MoP BGs, people play much better there. (bar gilneas, stupid *****s that run to mines every single time :( )

4. Funnily enough it usually are the 1.8k geared people that play properly
    Have never seen any 1.8gs who plays properly.
    Usually they get tired of being rekt by some random aoe spells (not even targeted one) and start afk somewhere in the world's *** or cry about "let them win".

[Guide] How to win bgs(ally)
    Horde way to win:

Battlegrounds:
    1. Gather 2x more bis geared healers than opposite team has.
    2. Minimum amount of healers: 2 resto druids, 2 holy paladins per one shadowmourne idiоt.
    3. Get Av enabler
    4. Chek step 2
    5. Chek step 2 once more. Minimum amount of healers should not be lower than 4 even for Warsong gulch.
    6. Que as 30 man premade.
    7. Rape every low gs trash or soloquer unless it's not alliance premade (0.01% chance to meet it).
    8. If you met alliance premade - leave and farm lowbies in Tanaris during deserter debuff . Jumping and strafing is mandatory - no-no, you do not look like a kid with Parkinson syndrome, it only makes u cooler in lowbie's eyes.
    Wintergrasp:
    1. Get few multiboxers with 30 windows each.
    2. Get more multiboxers with 30 windows each.
    3. Win wintergrasp.
    4. Log forum and post "ey alliance learn to group up"

Horde way to lose:

1. Hordes do not lose. Ever.
    2. If horde lose - it's not a lose actually, it's just alliance noobs got huge advantage and carried by EMFH.
    3. Log forum and cry about overpowered racial.
    Edited: December 5, 2016

5. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.

Place the cream, vanilla bean and its pulp into a medium saucepan set over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Remove the vanilla bean and reserve for another use.

In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup sugar and the egg yolks until well blended and it just starts to lighten in color. Add the cream a little at a time, stirring continually. Pour the liquid into 6 (7 to 8-ounce) ramekins. Place the ramekins into a large cake pan or roasting pan. Pour enough hot water into the pan to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake just until the creme brulee is set, but still trembling in the center, approximately 40 to 45 minutes. Remove the ramekins from the roasting pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.

Remove the creme brulee from the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes prior to browning the sugar on top. Divide the remaining 1/2 cup vanilla sugar equally among the 6 dishes and spread evenly on top. Using a torch, melt the sugar and form a crispy top. Allow the creme brulee to sit for at least 5 minutes before serving.

6. Horde way to win:

Battlegrounds:
    1. Gather 2x more bis geared healers than opposite team has.
    2. Minimum amount of healers: 2 resto druids, 2 holy paladins per one shadowmourne idiоt.
    3. Get Av enabler
    4. Chek step 2
    5. Chek step 2 once more. Minimum amount of healers should not be lower than 4 even for Warsong gulch.
    6. Que as 30 man premade.
    7. Rape every low gs trash or soloquer unless it's not alliance premade(0.01% chance to meet it). Jumping and strafing is mandatory - no-no, you do not look like a kid with Parkinson syndrome
    hahahahahahahahahhaha this is pretty accurate for the bgs ive faced premade horde teams. Always the 2-3 shadowmourne ret pallies with 1k+resil, 2-3 resto druids, 2 hpals and 1-2 disco priests. xdddd gets me every time :DD

7. hahahahahahahahahhaha this is pretty accurate for the bgs ive faced premade horde teams. Always the 2-3 shadowmourne ret pallies with 1k+resil, 2-3 resto druids, 2 hpals and 1-2 disco priests. xdddd gets me every time :DD
    And then you meet them out in the world in a 1v1 while you yourself wear honour gear and totally smash them to only have them leave at 5% health via a instant queue pop or the "leave WG".

8. And then you meet them out in the world in a 1v1 while you yourself wear honour gear and totally smash them to only have them leave at 5% health via a instant queue pop or the "leave WG".
    me everytime infront of icc bahaha, bg pops up? leeeeeroy time!

9. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.

Place the cream, vanilla bean and its pulp into a medium saucepan set over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Remove the vanilla bean and reserve for another use.

In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup sugar and the egg yolks until well blended and it just starts to lighten in color. Add the cream a little at a time, stirring continually. Pour the liquid into 6 (7 to 8-ounce) ramekins. Place the ramekins into a large cake pan or roasting pan. Pour enough hot water into the pan to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake just until the creme brulee is set, but still trembling in the center, approximately 40 to 45 minutes. Remove the ramekins from the roasting pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.

Remove the creme brulee from the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes prior to browning the sugar on top. Divide the remaining 1/2 cup vanilla sugar equally among the 6 dishes and spread evenly on top. Using a torch, melt the sugar and form a crispy top. Allow the creme brulee to sit for at least 5 minutes before serving.
    Instructions Unclear still a 1500 pleb.