1. Relationship with the Light

Can someone please compare/contrast the Humans relationship with the Light, Tyr, and the Naaru to the Draenei's relationship with the Light, Tyr, and the Naaru, and the Dwarves?
    Edited: April 19, 2016

2. Updated to include my miniature friends :)

Also, anybody? A link? A well thought out thesis? Anything?

3. I'd advise you to use sources such as www.wowwiki.com to find your desired answer. I'm afraid I cannot help you in this one.

4. A quick google search brought me to several intense discussion about Draenei and Human paladins in battle.net forum. You can try doing the same

5. You can check out Nobbel87 -> https://www.youtube.com/user/Nobbel87
    He is a true loremaster :D
    His information is up-to-date. All the lore you can get, you can find here in video material.

6. Well the simple answer lies with where their belief in the powers of the holy light originate from.

Draenei are self-declared 'lost ones', with the word draenei carrying that meaning in the language of the eredar, this is also the same reason why they are similar in appearance to eredar lords such as archimonde and kil'jaeden. Their exposure to the light came about when assisted by the naaru to escape from their homeworld when Prophet Velen decided that declaring loyalty to the beckoning of Sargeras the fallen titan was inappropriate. The naaru brought them to Draenor, now known as outland, and the draenei prospered there whilst hiding from the claws of the legion, now joined by Archimonde and Kil'jaeden. They would eventually almost decimated by the orcs who were corrupted by Gul'dan, but by this point they had already a strong following of the light, perhaps due to their devotion to their naaru saviors from generations past, everything past this point is irrelevant to the topic.

As for the humans, there already existed a pious order named the Church of the Holy Light in the First War, which was then refounded in the Second war by its founder. I don't remember exactly the details, but the church later renamed themselves into the Knights of the Silver Hand, and their first true Paladin was Uther, who was the first ever Paladin to manifest his abilities in actual battle (this is also why in retail paladins first 'discovered' the faction at an early level, iirc). These paladins have an abstract connection to Tyr as compared to the non-relation that the Draenei have to Tyr, as they named their order after the 'Silver Hand'. The name Silver Hand has a story behind it, in summary: Tyr was one of the titan watchers which battled the corrupt dragon Galakrond, who was the all powerful dragon who ate his own kind to gain their powers (The founding of the five dragonflights comes as a result of Galakrond's defeat, i.e Alexstrasza and friends), Tyr lost his hand in the conflict, and while he had the ability to restore his hand, he chose not to and instead made himself a hand of pure silver, all to give a lesson, something about true achievements do not come without sacrifice (?).

The dwarves were started to be accepted in to the order because of the sheer amount of paladins lost in the 2nd war.

Extra: Blood elves have a relation to the light due to the capture of M'uru by Kael'thas Sunstrider in his assault on Tempest Keep after it had been moved to outland. Magisters of Silvermoon did extensive research and found a way to channel his light and transfer it to blood elves, thus founding the Blood Knights which is headed by Lady Liadrin. M'uru did know of his role in all of this and was willingly subject to the treatment, as he knew what the future would bring, but that's a different story altogether related to the recapture of the Sunwell and Kil'jaeden.

This is all off the top of my head, so there might be mistakes here and there, but that's the gist of it, really.

7. I could go into details, but... oh man, I don't feel like critting people with a massive wall of text right now.

I think the absence of the Naaru in the "religion" for Humans and Dwarves is probably the most significant difference.

8. I could go into details, but... oh man, I don't feel like critting people with a massive wall of text right now.

I think the absence of the Naaru in the "religion" for Humans and Dwarves is probably the most significant difference.
    Yeah you're right I guess. Was there anything written with regard to the origin of this light that the naaru (and paladins) wield?

9. I can't be entirely certain. I think it may be related to something the High Elves were involved with (since Humans learned magic from them). But, the whole Paladin order thing was eventually taken from the Clerics of Northshire, along with the legends of Tyr, which then formed the Knights of the Silver Hand. I'm uncertain as to where the whole "believe in the Light" thing sprang up from, nor what the explanation/origin of priests are.