1. A friendly message to level 80 players who enjoy camping other faction lowbies

Hello, first of all I really don't blame you since I don't no what sad life/family issues you might have, but please consider blowing off your steam on equally leveled players, I know how it makes you feel good about your self and how much it improves your low self esteem, but it's making the leveling progress not enjoyable for us lowbies :( .

If you are doing it because you are garbage at PVP then rest assured, on the internet you can find plenty of guides and macros for your class to help you participate in PVP with other similarly leveled players and release rage efficiently.

Thank you, hope you get well soon.

2. Thanks for reminding! It's STV monday for me today.

3. You are most welcome! hope it helps with your daddy issues.

4. I have noticed threads like this always have have the opposite effect on people, besides this is part of the game and it's stupid to complain about it, i can admit some time ago when i didn't yet know that low level kills don't count toward any achievement so i went in STV to complete achievement for honorable kills and i was killing lowbies for more than 1 hour before i saw i wasn't getting any honor or achievement :D:D well when i was leveling i got killed many times too

5. I have noticed threads like this always have have the opposite effect on people, besides this is part of the game and it's stupid to complain about it, i can admit some time ago when i didn't yet know that low level kills don't count toward any achievement so i went in STV to complete achievement for honorable kills and i was killing lowbies for more than 1 hour before i saw i wasn't getting any honor or achievement :D:D well when i was leveling i got killed many times too
    The word "Honorable" should have been your first clue, there's no "honor" in killing lowbies.
    And please don't get me wrong it's just a friendly message.
    Edited: April 18, 2016

6. What is your ingame nick my friend? I can help you out :)

7. Yeah, just tell us your ingame name mate, we'll help (you'll get ganked 10000x more often for crying about it on the forum)

Tbh, you seem to be the only one to have issues here since, instead of just shaking it off, you actually bothered to ****post about such a massive aspect of this game. Seems like it's time for you to invest in a desalination machine.

8. Yeah, just tell us your ingame name mate, we'll help (you'll get ganked 10000x more often for crying about it on the forum)

Tbh, you seem to be the only one to have issues here since, instead of just shaking it off, you actually bothered to ****post about such a massive aspect of this game. Seems like it's time for you to invest in a desalination machine.
    But it's just a friendly message ;\ , if you are one of them and my post hit a string please don't feel offended it's completely normal to be this angry and frustrated specially with what's been happening with your life :( , but you need to invest in a couple of sessions at your local Psychiatric, hope you get better soon <3

p.s being a level 80 and camping a lowbie corpse is not a massive aspect of the game, it's massive sign, a cry for help, a sad soul </3 .

9. The word "Honorable" should have been your first clue, there's no "honor" in killing lowbies.
    And please don't get me wrong it's just a friendly message.
    Probably but if i start thinking about every word in the game there will be so much controversy that ill have to stop playing :D

10. So much passive aggression, such butthurt, lol.

11. Well, I personally gank whorde because I've been killed so much times even when I've tried to pass them by in a distance. So it's my turn to spoil their leveling and I don't care about **** they might be my gankers' alts in the past. It's ok to kill the opposite faction no matter what lvl it is because such attitude starts after 99th gank on you

12. But it's just a friendly message ;\ , if you are one of them and my post hit a string please don't feel offended it's completely normal to be this angry and frustrated specially with what's been happening with your life :( , but you need to invest in a couple of sessions at your local Psychiatric, hope you get better soon <3

p.s being a level 80 and camping a lowbie corpse is not a massive aspect of the game, it's massive sign, a cry for help, a sad soul </3 .
    Regarding the 'friendly message' bit, this describes your, to reiterate, ****post very well
    So much passive aggression
    Although I'd describe it as lowkey salty af

No, I'm not one of them. I'm clearly not allowed to have an opinion in your little pink lens and you instantly count me as a threat. Moreover, your post simply proves my point that you try to project your problems onto others (as a defence mechanism -- this is a friendly post, after all), which leads me to this question: how old were you when your father left?

P.S. I know I shouldn't feed you, but I'm in a good mood rn, so knock yourself out while I'm here

13. Well, I personally gank whorde because I've been killed so much times even when I've tried to pass them by in a distance. So it's my turn to spoil their leveling and I don't care about **** they might be my gankers' alts in the past. It's ok to kill the opposite faction no matter what lvl it is because such attitude starts after 99th gank on you
    If you can't beat em, join em ! wp

14. Regarding the 'friendly message' bit, this describes your, to reiterate, ****post very well

Although I'd describe it as lowkey salty af

No, I'm not one of them. I'm clearly not allowed to have an opinion in your little pink lens and you instantly count me as a threat. Moreover, your post simply proves my point that you try to project your problems onto others (as a defence mechanism -- this is a friendly post, after all), which leads me to this question: how old were you when your father left?

P.S. I know I shouldn't feed you, but I'm in a good mood rn, so knock yourself out while I'm here
    You think you are not, but you actually are :o , did you know that crazy people do not that they are crazy ? (fact)
    I can sense your edginess and that's a worrying sign :\ please don't get suicidal I will let you kill me a couple of times, bring your most geared character and come to Booty bay <3

p.s let's not make this about you or me, it's about a whole generation of lowbies suffering in silence :| from the rainy forests of STV to the burning valleys of Hellfire </3 .

123 ... Last