1. i think you just read timless isle and tought of throne of thunder or something :D they said more information about ToT HC will be in the devlog, not that they are going to release it
    On devlog they've said official date for both projects, meaning Timeless Isle and ToT hc.

"In the last few weeks we have continued to polish Throne of Thunder heroic as well as Timeless Isle and are glad to announce the official release dates for both of them have been set. After lots of testing and re-fixing we have decided to release both major projects on Wednesday, the 20th of April."

But at the same time, the new info has timeless isle on 27th.

I suppose we can only know when the dates come as to what gets released when.

I do hope they release ToT hc before SoO so that we don't need to put up with more crying on the forums about them skipping progression...

2. i'll only believe it when i see it.

3. After prideful, soo and tot hc releases, will will go back to our caves, and nothing will come of mop afterwards and onwards expect small updates.

But yes, we need more old content, some of us await sunwell to this day when it was mentioned here and ingame via dev.

4. Dunno, why you guys are b*tching about gear .....there are class bugs like buffstacking and haste mech. that Warmane proved unable of fixing ....this means +itemlevel =+imbalance. Not that you should give them a chance and keep playing here, but if you do get that gear - it will get even sh*ttier.

5. Dunno, why you guys are b*tching about gear .....there are class bugs like buffstacking and haste mech. that Warmane proved unable of fixing ....this means +itemlevel =+imbalance. Not that you should give them a chance and keep playing here, but if you do get that gear - it will get even sh*ttier.
    1 thing at the time, with grievous gear atm pvp is just kinda boring.

6. We have ToT HC and SoO is upcoming soon...WARMANE - are you going to fix DK ToT set bonuses? Both of them are either not working or working wrong way. We loose a bunch of dps because of that. Could you comment?

First 12