1. When DW merges with Lord, will alts stay the same level?

Like title says, lets say i start playing DW and i will lvl it up for like lvl 60 , will it stay lvl 60 or will there be lvl reduction due rate difference?

2. Deathwing is merging with Ragnaros. It is not merging with Lordaeron. Any characters that are transferred to the new realm, Icecrown, will retain their level, currencies, items, etc.

3. Hello i want to add a question, if i donated today, the coins will stay in the account? or it will be wiped too?
    I bought bags of 36 slots.. i love this :v
    4 bags x 36 slots = 32 coins..
    I will lose this 32 coins???
    Please answer :C

4. No dude, you won't lose anything.

5. Rates

I want to add on to even the add-on question, spec it -
    what x will the newly combined realm result be? I play on Lord and want to know the exp rates and honor rates and whatnot for the new realm, and can't seem to find the info anywhere.

6. I want to add on to even the add-on question, spec it -
    what x will the newly combined realm result be? I play on Lord and want to know the exp rates and honor rates and whatnot for the new realm, and can't seem to find the info anywhere.
    The rates will be the same as they're currently on both Rag and DW.

7. so what are the xp rates on all the realms?... would be great if you guys added that on the website. and on deathwing does the dungeonfinder work properly?

8. Ehm, I'll clear it up more

Lordaeron 1x
    Ragna + Deathwing, soontobe Icecrown 7x (5x everything else)
    Blackrock PvP insta 80

Neltharion 7x (5x everything else)
    Frostwolf 7x (5x everything else)

'Everything else' means gold, reputation, profession

9. Let me add something. How many charcters can i reserve max?? And I will get those reserved toons as they were in previous server right?