1. Legacy of The Order, for those interested in more RolePlaying.

Hello there!

I am glad you have managed to make your way to this post.
    I'm writing this post in hope to find new members for our Alliance guild Legacy of The Order.

With the closure of Nostalrius, myself and a few friends decided to relocate to this server with hopes of resurrecting our love for RolePlay. We are very interested in the RolePlaying aspect of the game and would like to revitalize it on Lordaeron, thus we have formed the new guild Legacy of The Order (a take on our former Nostalius RolePlay guild, The Order).
    The guild will still focus mainly on RolePlay, and we are currently progressing our first Guild-storyline that is played out through weekly events.

We are starting to become a pretty sturdy group with quite a few faithful members that are bonding together in an almost family-like fashion.
    And just recently we just launched our own webpage as well, where we get to know eachother's characters a little better through various introductions of one another. The webpage will also prived information about upcoming events, as well as recaptions of earlier events.
    We also have a working guildbank that any member is free to use, and the limitations are of course based on rank.

If you are interested in hearing more or have other questions about the guild, then we will be more than happy to answer them for you, and ask you to contact either me (Tiade) or my friend Ambrossia in-game, if we are not online you might want to try your luck with any of our alts Adeliron or Summerbreeze.

We do not require of anyone to take part in any RolePlay, however we do ask that you respect the nature of the guild. Outsiders are also more than welcome to join in our events, in fact we have quite a few coming from other guilds that are very happy to attend our events, which is very appreciated.

I hope to see you in-game!
    And may your travels be safe.

-Tiade Strongthorn
    Edited: May 16, 2016

2. Hey! I've added you both (and your alts) in-game. I'll throw you a whisper when you pop online.

3. May 2, 2016  
    It's good to be back with The Order :3

4. May 5, 2016  
    This is awesome :) Is there any RP guilds on the Horde side? I adore RP but I don't play Alliance and would love to find some RP folks :)

5. May 14, 2016  
    I saw this post on the forum and I sent you a mail ingame, I do hope you guys are active on here, it has been ages since I have had a wow RP.

6. June 3, 2016  
    Is the guild still active? What level do I need to be to join?

7. The guild is still active, you need to be lvl 20 to join.