1. May 15, 2016  

2. sir why cant i view the web links for the talent build? could you send or post pictures instead? thank you so much sir

3. Which talent builds do you want? The links aren't showing because all of openwow is ****ed atm.

4. I have a question that might sound stupid. Do you use +20 agility gems in red sockets in some Bis items becouse you already reached 1400 arp?

5. Yeah, 20 agi is the go to gem to put into Red sockets as MM.

6. Yeah, 20 agi is the go to gem to put into Red sockets as MM.
    You misunderstood me. What i asked is whether i should use +20 agi gems instead of +20 Arp gems only after i reach 1400 Arp?

7. You misunderstood me. What i asked is whether i should use +20 agi gems instead of +20 Arp gems only after i reach 1400 Arp?
    Yep. Yellow sockets can den be 20 hit, 10 agi 10 hit, 10 agi 10 crit. W/e ya need.

8. I'm just coming back to WoTLK after 2 years of not playing and I know it has been almost a year since anyone posted in this thread, but is this guide still applicable? If it's not applicable, can anyone point me to an up to date one? Also, can anyone post a screenshot of Ferocity pet talents for MM? The only ones that I have managed to find on the forums were for BM hunters who, correct me if I'm wrong, have extra pet talent points.

9. is this guide still applicable?
    There's a lot of theorycrafting and statweights discussed in the guide that are pretty much timeless, in the context of Icecrown. The guide is awesome and I'd say it's up to date, considering the changelogs since its last edit.
    As a personal recommendation, checking out this guide once you're done here should greatly help getting you back on track.

Something perhaps worth pointing out, since you've been off the game for 2 years -- The trap mastery spec is quite popular and is proven to be very competitive as long as you can manage to trap properly. It's last on the list of specs mentioned in the guide, but it's certainly one of the best specs (if not the best) for most encounters.

As per pet talents, I can't provide a screenshot right now. Hopefully by the time I'm able to, someone else will have helped.
    Good luck and welcome back ^_^
    Edited: January 16, 2018

10. Is it worth delaying abilities in order to ensure Chimera Shot receives the Improved Steady Shot buff and if so, how long should you wait?

11. Thank you. This info will help me build my hunter.

12. Nicely done, one of rare people I came across, who is not prioritising and suggesting armor penetration like there is no other stats in whole game. :)

13. Is re-applying Serpent Sting with trinket procs (or AP procs in general) worth it or does Chimera Shot apply the snapshot on refresh?

14. Serpent Sting scales permanently with percentual damage increasements, not with any absolute damage boosting stats like atp, arp, agi, haste, crit. Each individual tick and the chimera shot damage of serpent sting scales with ALL current buffs. The permanent damage increasement you are aiming for when re applying the serpent sting manually thus only occurs under the effect of for example aspect of the viper (-50% damage), the tier 10 2 set bonus (15% more damage), culling the herd (3% more damage) or the buff you get when collecting 100 charges of light or shadow energy during the valkyr encounter (think 100% damage increasement).

15. Serpent Sting scales permanently with percentual damage increasements, not with any absolute damage boosting stats like atp, arp, agi, haste, crit. Each individual tick and the chimera shot damage of serpent sting scales with ALL current buffs. The permanent damage increasement you are aiming for when re applying the serpent sting manually thus only occurs under the effect of for example aspect of the viper (-50% damage), the tier 10 2 set bonus (15% more damage), culling the herd (3% more damage) or the buff you get when collecting 100 charges of light or shadow energy during the valkyr encounter (think 100% damage increasement).
    So only re-cast Serpent Sting when 2p procs for the first time, correct?

First 12345 ... Last